He want's to fuck me raw...

rwar

I am talking to this guy i met online in my area and he said he wanted to fuck me but only raw and piss and cum in my hole. and i want him to, more than anything. but im scared.

I said yes he could fuck me rw and cum in my hole and i didnt ask if he was neg cos i dont want to not want him to do it, if that makes sense, any help?

Guest MightyMouth

If you bottom raw there's a strong chance you're going to get pozzed. If not by this guy, then by another. You do it knowing what might happen. If you accept the risk, have fun with it. Raw is best but it does come with risks. Men are going to lie about status even if you do ask and BB bottoms can't whine about becoming poz when it happens if you are having BB sex. Sounds like the ball is in your court and you have a decision to make. Don't jerk him around; make your decision and stick to it.

Dude, the choice to be a barebacker is your choice. Don't let somebody talk you into it. If you want to play with the bareback boys, you'll have some HOT fun and you'll take some risks. But it's a decision YOU have to make.

Yes, once you walk through that door, as a bareback bottom, you should give yourself over completely to your top's pleasure. But the decision to take loads is your decision. Only you can decide if you want to be a bareback cumhole.

Serving is awesome-if ya wanna play with this dude then let him BB you, cause as a bottom it is the top's pleasure I wanna give. You can jack off afterwards, or later on if the top won't let you-I have some Top buds that won't let me get off while they are there. I like that. But if you wanna play safe, find another top-it is your choice to BB or not. Choose your FB accordingly to your preferences.

• 1 year later...

Assume he's poz and base your decision on that. Just be aware that you're walking through a one way door. As the Germans say "Einmal is keinmal" - "once is nothing", but that doesn't apply here as it can only take once to get knocked up. Are you ready for it? Can you cope with it? Are you prepared for the idea you might be a fast progressor?

I'm sorry to impugn your honesty guys, but, until you know a guy really well and feel you can trust him, doubt his honesty. Look after yourself, mate, even if it means missing out on stuff you really want to do. If you need to ask the question, you need to shut the door and do some serious thinking...

This might sound a little odd, but I have to agree with both barebandit, because I was at that point before I decided to become a full chaser, and I agree with toxiclover, because that was the ultimate decision I came to! So far, Im still neg, tested in February.

You should do what you want and not listen to what others have to say on a matter like this. The decision should be yours and yours alone.

W/ barebacking the sex is more pleasureable, but you have a higher chance of contracting an STD including HIV. You should look up info on what it is like to be poz.

If you are willing to live a poz life, then barebacking might just be for you.

Or, as some bottoms have said on other postings, it's not about your pleasure, but your tops. Serve him how he deserves to be served.
That's satisfying for some bottoms, but I think that's kind of bullshit - it's about both of us getting pleasure from the act.

Here's the thing - assume everyone you have sex with is positive until proven otherwise, and plan accordingly.

At least in San Francisco, I don't think careful partner selection

will keep one negative, if one barebacks. I know if I was

young and neg, I would try to get pozzed by someone

I was attracted to, because even if being pozzed shortened

my life (which with treatment advances may not be the case)

I would not want to live my life with out being fucked bare.

by cute guys.

So if you want to fuck bare, enjoy getting pozzed, then

your be over the fear.

• 8 years later...

i have a fuckdate , we start sex now and he say only raw. he fucked all bare. i can feel his hard cock comes in me . i say nothing ....... with poppers , i open my hole and feel all that better. to the and he say : i come now in you. he shoot all this load deep inside me . he makes me to a cumdump. with a plug close he my asshole.  30min later , the next round , he fucked me more raw.
i can feel my hole , full with sperm .............. good feeling.
my fucker say to me : you are a bareback bottom / whore. this was not your 1. raw fuck . you  accept all fucker mit toxic loads .........

• Like 3

It's your choice during the discussion phase.  You can get on PreP to lessen your chances.  I'm on PreP now, and have bottomed my whole life, always bare, and am still neg.  BUT if you agree to meet with a guy and you said you would bareback, don't change your mind.  It's his right at that point to do what he wants, it's your job to please your Top.

• 1 year later...