opinion on buttplugs

seafoamzone

Im somewhat verse but lean more to the bottom side.  When I get a chance to get out to an ABS, or a Sauna, or the local gay nudist resort I must give off a top vibe because thats what everyone wants from me. Thats's ok but I need some dick as well.  so when I am there if I wore a buttplug would that better help to signal what I was looking for?  I welcome your feedback

If you want to signal that you’re a bottom, you’re probably better off wearing either a jock or a cock cage, to show that your cock isn’t on the menu. Wearing a plug could send mixed messages like you’re someone else’s submissive or your ass is busy with some other kind of play - or that you just prefer having a plug in while you Top. Regardless, if I want cock in my hole, the very last thing I want to do is stop it up with a barrier. If a Top can’t get his finger in for a quick sense of the bliss his cock is going to feel, that’s half the battle lost right there.

• Like 2

I never walk around with a buttplug at the bathhouse, but I'll often bring one along just in case things get slow. If my door's been open for a few minutes, and no one's joined me, I'll either grab my plug or my dildo and start working my hole myself. I find that usually sends a pretty clear signal that I'm aching to be fucked.

Unless you're face down ass up door open waiting with a plug. Then most won't get that you want to be drilled. Bottoms tend to out weight tops some so naturally you will get hit on as a top. A plug is more functional than it is giving signs of being a bottom or top. Great to keep your pussy from leaking those precious loads or wide enough to take those big dicks. But nothing says bottom like getting on your knee's and sucking dick or on all fours presenting your cunt. Best thing is a prelubed hole and guiding a top's hand to it. It makes the message clear.

• Like 2