Loads on 3 months of prep then safe only

Bivershole

I'm a bi vers. Love fucking dudes and chicks and getting fucked by dudes. I'm terrified of HIV because I live a hetero life fucking multiple chicks all the time and I just can't get infected. However a buddy of mine had a good deal for me. He can't afford his prep meds and just wanted a break. I have no interest in formal prep with all the fucking labs and doctor visits. He said he would sell me three months worth so I could try the load lifestyle safely. So one month gearing up, one month taking and giving as many loads as possible, then one month post loads. Then back to 99% chick fucking. 

So I'm two days into my load adventure. Yesterday at the glory holes I swallowed two loads, got fucked twice and took one load through the hole. That was my 7th raw cum load deep in my ass in my life. I can't feel the shot in my guts but I absolutely love the feeling of fingering the cum in and out of my hole afterwards. I then drove over to the closest club. I love to strip immediately and roam around naked. I actually wanted to lift some weights so went to the bench press area in this "gym" and did my thing. One guy came in and was eyeing me hard and grabbing his cock. I was in bench press position with hands on the bar. I then put my feet onto the bar so that I was totally spread and showing off my hungry wet hole. He immediately came over, sat on the bench fingered my cum slick hole, and slid right in. He fucked me hard like this and it was so hot! I could tell he was sensitive and trying not to cum. But I wanted it in me and not wasted in another hole. He stopped fucking to cool off with his cock deep in my hole. Without thinking my pig came out and I took over fucking his cock with my hole. I maneuvered myself on my legs and backed him up against the wall. I kept grinding and bucking and arching my back and sure enough I tipped him over the edge. He slammed me hard for several thrusts and unloaded a massive load deep inside my hungry now gaping cunt. God damn it was fucking hot. I was running late for other shit to do that day and walked around for a hole to unload in. Only two other guys were there so I found the one in best shape. We were talking and he kept grabbing my hole to feel the leaking cum. He seemed more a top but I just needed to unload. I told him to bend over so I could see his hole. He did what I said so I spat on his hole and pumped him full of cum in just about thirty seconds. I just couldn't hold out any longer. I got dressed and went back home. I could barely concentrate on the road between fingering my hole and fantasizing what's next. Ahh the bareback pig life! For now. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

That's hot but be careful as you'll get addicted to fucking and getting fucked raw. I've known a few bi/str8 guys like you who tested the waters with bareback and just could not go back to fucking with rubbers. They've struggled with it a lot and are now in some fairly risky sexual behavior. And honestly, I identify more as bi/str8 but just got into having sex with guys more as it was just easier and fewer strings. I don't have to worry about getting guys pregnant, and honestly, I have no problems with anon sex and multiple partners. Some guys can't do that. It just ballooned for me to the point where I was having sex with lots of guys and rarely with girls. I have a bud who's str8 and engaged yet is on Prep so he can get fucked bareback by guys...just loves the feeling of a cock in his ass and having guys cum inside him. His GF has no idea about any of it...he actually got on prep in HS as part of a program targeting sexually active HS kids and has been on it ever since.

13 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

That's hot but be careful as you'll get addicted to fucking and getting fucked raw. I've known a few bi/str8 guys like you who tested the waters with bareback and just could not go back to fucking with rubbers. They've struggled with it a lot and are now in some fairly risky sexual behavior. And honestly, I identify more as bi/str8 but just got into having sex with guys more as it was just easier and fewer strings. I don't have to worry about getting guys pregnant, and honestly, I have no problems with anon sex and multiple partners. Some guys can't do that. It just ballooned for me to the point where I was having sex with lots of guys and rarely with girls. I have a bud who's str8 and engaged yet is on Prep so he can get fucked bareback by guys...just loves the feeling of a cock in his ass and having guys cum inside him. His GF has no idea about any of it...he actually got on prep in HS as part of a program targeting sexually active HS kids and has been on it ever since.

Tell us more about this Bi guy.  ??

Guest ff-whole

Hot... but yes, beware; once you go bare [taking or receiving loads] you will not be able to go back.

It is very addictive. Now that I am a bottom on Prep I found my true calling... Taking as much raw loads as I can...

I too am bisexual and I love to fuck with women as well, have them sit on my face while I suck their clits and assholes... I love the curves and smooth skin. I love fisting but most of all also getting fisted...
But my true love is getting as much cum inside my ass as I can... Gang bangs, anonymous sex in gay saunas and wherever I can get my hands on a large dick with the purpous of getting that hot load deep inside me...

Stud, that's a hot fucking post.  Too bad you spent a whole month "prepping"since it's fully working after one week!!  I also seriously don't think you need a whole month after taking loads to stay protected.  I'm not a Dr but pretty sure a week at the end is sufficient.  I'd do a little research since that's an extra 3 weeks of pigging out.  I'd also start looking into getting your own since I seriously doubt you'll be going back to rubbers lol.  I agree the Dr visits etc are kind of frequent, but if you're not "TOO" worried about maybe passing on a reg std to one of your ladies you can just go for Prep appointment every 6 months.  I have less slutty friends that only go 6 months if the Dr doesn't realize how much you're fucking around and "need" more frequent 

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:38 PM, Bivershole said:

I'm a bi vers. Love fucking dudes and chicks and getting fucked by dudes. I'm terrified of HIV because I live a hetero life fucking multiple chicks all the time and I just can't get infected. However a buddy of mine had a good deal for me. He can't afford his prep meds and just wanted a break. I have no interest in formal prep with all the fucking labs and doctor visits. He said he would sell me three months worth so I could try the load lifestyle safely. So one month gearing up, one month taking and giving as many loads as possible, then one month post loads. Then back to 99% chick fucking. 

So I'm two days into my load adventure. Yesterday at the glory holes I swallowed two loads, got fucked twice and took one load through the hole. That was my 7th raw cum load deep in my ass in my life. I can't feel the shot in my guts but I absolutely love the feeling of fingering the cum in and out of my hole afterwards. I then drove over to the closest club. I love to strip immediately and roam around naked. I actually wanted to lift some weights so went to the bench press area in this "gym" and did my thing. One guy came in and was eyeing me hard and grabbing his cock. I was in bench press position with hands on the bar. I then put my feet onto the bar so that I was totally spread and showing off my hungry wet hole. He immediately came over, sat on the bench fingered my cum slick hole, and slid right in. He fucked me hard like this and it was so hot! I could tell he was sensitive and trying not to cum. But I wanted it in me and not wasted in another hole. He stopped fucking to cool off with his cock deep in my hole. Without thinking my pig came out and I took over fucking his cock with my hole. I maneuvered myself on my legs and backed him up against the wall. I kept grinding and bucking and arching my back and sure enough I tipped him over the edge. He slammed me hard for several thrusts and unloaded a massive load deep inside my hungry now gaping cunt. God damn it was fucking hot. I was running late for other shit to do that day and walked around for a hole to unload in. Only two other guys were there so I found the one in best shape. We were talking and he kept grabbing my hole to feel the leaking cum. He seemed more a top but I just needed to unload. I told him to bend over so I could see his hole. He did what I said so I spat on his hole and pumped him full of cum in just about thirty seconds. I just couldn't hold out any longer. I got dressed and went back home. I could barely concentrate on the road between fingering my hole and fantasizing what's next. Ahh the bareback pig life! For now. 

I so can relate man