Smoking fetish

pozboy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smoked a number of years ago, but gave up. These days I do still have a smoke fetish and love smoking while fucking (or being fucked). It's hard to find places to do it though, because you can't in places like saunas and many guys won't/can't in their home. Once it becomes hot enough to fuck outdoors, that'll be the time and place to do it!   

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/12/2019 at 5:42 AM, Pozboy79 said:

My smoking fetish long predates anything else that I'm now into, and goes back as far as I can remember.  I started smoking at 13 and was intent on becoming addicted which happened pretty quickly.   These days I smoke between 1-1.5ppd and have never attempted to quit nor do I have any plans to do so.  I still get really turned seeing a hot guy smoking and although I don't get to do it often enough, I love smokefucking, smokey blow jobs, swapping/shotgunning smoke,  and kissing smokers, etc..    I also get turned on by the other semi-pervy things already mentioned by others in this thread, like a smokers' cough and wheezing.    

Me too stud. There's something about hot guys in a dark seedy piggy room, with only the small flame light reflecting off their sweaty bodies only to go dim again with sights and sounds of sex.   My heaven

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've recently discovered this is a fetish of mine too. Cigars for sure, but a bud I know told me I would make a great smoke pig and challenged me to get a pack of reds and show him. I sent him vids of me lighting up and it was so fucking hot. My tolerance is very low so now I want to build it up and be able to chain smoke. I fucking love the smell, the smoke and the nicotine rush. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Had a smoking fetish from a young age. Started with watching men smoke: on the streets, on youtube, at school. 

Got into fantasizing about older men teaching/forcing me te smoke. As i didn't dare it to do at home. Started searching online, chatted a lot.. but to no avail. Glad youtube did had some videos of forced smoking or smoking teaching scenes then lol.. 

Finally at 24 yo mustered up the courage to start smoking. And it was as hot as i imagined. Still do at 30. And still have the most raunchy fantasies about learning to smoke and being forced to smoke like a good boy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1