Smoking fetish

pozboy

Not into cigarettes at all but the smell of a good cigar or pipe tobacco does it for me. Pipe tobacco takes me back to when I was just coming of age. There were several men that I still can remember and associate with the sight of the pipe in their mouth and the smell of the tobacco… definitely one of my first memories of being attracted to a masculine older man.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/7/2023 at 3:45 PM, badjujuboy said:

Not into cigarettes at all but the smell of a good cigar or pipe tobacco does it for me. Pipe tobacco takes me back to when I was just coming of age. There were several men that I still can remember and associate with the sight of the pipe in their mouth and the smell of the tobacco… definitely one of my first memories of being attracted to a masculine older man.

Its hot to be an ashtray for a guy with a fat cigar in his mouth after he used it as a didlo.  Fucking my hole and flicks ashes on my ass as he is pumping.

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2023 at 3:11 PM, NorCalBBVers said:

I’ve never been a regular smoker, but there’s nothing as good as lighting up a Newport short while getting railed. 

Gonna have to try the Newport 🚬😵

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Willing said:

Gonna have to try the Newport 🚬😵

Added drinking piss in my smoke and stroke sessions,  love drinking so much it makes my hole sqirt in about a hour after the session.   💫    🚬😵

• Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 10:15 AM, Njn0mc said:

Its hot to be an ashtray for a guy with a fat cigar in his mouth after he used it as a didlo.  Fucking my hole and flicks ashes on my ass as he is pumping.

I need this 🚬😵

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/20/2019 at 9:25 AM, pozboy said:

Chainsmoking gets me so hard, and I've not found many others  on here so far. There's lots of horny guys online chaining unbelievable numbers of cigs - so far I've not got past three packs a day, but I'd love to do five - advice welcome. Who are your favourite web fetishers? Mine include Smokeonvillage, Sean Smokes (unbelievably sexy cough, but he keeps chaining), MattSmoker, Smoke Breather tommygay 1980. Smokerboy29 does long wanks while hard inhaling cig after cig. Yours? There's a great Marlboro Lung Damage Facebook group too.

Me and smoker boy 29 do the same thing 🚬😵

On 5/5/2023 at 4:01 AM, Junlee said:

Had a smoking fetish from a young age. Started with watching men smoke: on the streets, on youtube, at school. 

Got into fantasizing about older men teaching/forcing me te smoke. As i didn't dare it to do at home. Started searching online, chatted a lot.. but to no avail. Glad youtube did had some videos of forced smoking or smoking teaching scenes then lol.. 

Finally at 24 yo mustered up the courage to start smoking. And it was as hot as i imagined. Still do at 30. And still have the most raunchy fantasies about learning to smoke and being forced to smoke like a good boy. 

That is fucking hot. I have the same fantasies now about being forced to smoke by a hot daddy. I wish I had the courage to start smoking. 

1 hour ago, Cumlover94 said:

That is fucking hot. I have the same fantasies now about being forced to smoke by a hot daddy. I wish I had the courage to start smoking. 

Buy a pack or 2,  I'll help you through it,  pm me when you're ready.  🚬💋