Conversion of a Circuit Boy

Hotload84

I'm a party boy and love circuit parties. The first time I went to one I ended up getting my hole fucked full of poz cum.

I was on a stage over the dance floor at the circuit party. I was rolling hard on Ecstacy, dancing and sweating with my shirt off and my jeans hanging low. I noticed a group of three hot dudes looking up at me smiling. Soon they were up on the stage dancing next to me, touching my sweaty abs and making hot comments about me. I thought this was hot and I was getting real horny. One of the dudes asked if I wanted to go party with them back at their hotel room. Of course I said yes and followed them out. When we got to their room, I sat on the edge of the bed sweating and feeling great cause I was still rolling on the Ecstasy. First they gave me a bottle of water and I could taste the GHB in it, but drank it anyway. This made me horny as fuck.

Then one of them said he wanted to give me a booty bump of tina. I love tina, so I said sure, but never had it like that before. He took out a syringe without any needle, put some tina and water in it and said lets do it. They pulled off my jeans so I was all naked, lubed up my butthole and stuck the syringe deep in my ass, then shot the tina inside me. I could feel it burn into the walls of my ass. It felt great! Now, between the roll I was on, the G I drank and the tina burning in my ass, I was so horny I couldn't stand it anymore. I asked them why I was the only guy naked, I need to get fucked!

They had begun to smoke some tina. They smiled at me and began feeling me up all over! One said they knew I would want them to. They guy sitting next to me on the bed took a deep draw on the tina pipe, then held his open mouth against mine and exhaled his tina smoke deep into my lungs. He continued to hold my head and began deep kissing my mouth. As he was kissing me, I felt someone spreading my legs wide and a hot tongue probing into my ass. When my hole was hot and wet I felt fingers probing and opening up my hole wide.

I wasn't long before the fingers were replaced by a cockhead being driven into my ass. I was so high and horny, I took in the guys whole cock on his first thrust. I could tell it was a bare cock and no condoms were going be used, but at that point I didn't care. I just needed my horned up hole fucked hard.

That is just what he did. He had my legs spread wide, his cock fully inside my hole and was pinning my arms against the bed.

His bud finally stopped tongue fucking my mouth and I looked down across my abs to see the hot now naked dude begin to fuck my very willing cunt. Now that he was naked I could see the biohazard tattoo on his groin just to the right of his trimmed pubs. I didn't care. As he got into fucking my cunt, his buds got naked and both also had the same bio tats next to their cocks too. I was to fucked up to care about anything except taking their seed in me.

Just the thought of them breeding me full of their seed had my cock totally hard. It was at full attention as the dude was pounding his in my cunt. One of his buds began sucking and stroking my pole as he increased his pace. The other dude held my head and thrust his hard tool into my mouth.

The one fucking me said to his buds "I told you this bitch would be a good fuck!" With that my dick began shooting six spurts of my cum across my abs as one of the dudes jerked it. The dude lapped up my cum from my chest, abs and off of my belly button. That made me even hornier.

The dude in my ass pounded my hole real hard and thrust himself as deep as he could as he shot his poz seed inside my cunt. I could feel his hot load in me as he unloaded. It felt awsome knowing it was poz. This continued, each taking their turns fucking me raw, sucking my cock and fucking my face.

That happened the first time I went to a circuit party and I have craved raw cock ever since.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 5

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gee, that takes me back. Never been into the circuit party thing, but definitely bred a few fucked-up guys at parties, raves, et c. There was this pudgy blond kid a plowed in a field in Indiana in the dark while the music was blasting and there was a crowd of people a few feet away. There was another guy in Atlanta I fucked after rubbing against him in a pit with like 300 shirtless guys. Then there was that long haired uncut guy in Oregon I fucked in a trailer while he was stoned and his mom was asleep in the next room. Good time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/6/2022 at 12:14 AM, ATLSexyguyBB said:

Fucking love being picked up at dance parties, or discovering the dark rooms/play areas at clubs/parties.  Almost as hot as a sex party.

Totally agree with you there