Straight needing occasional relief

sd302

Hey everyone,

Hope this ad is not offensive but simply put, i am looking for relief every week or two.  

I live with my girlfriend, have never led anything but a hetero lifestyle and honestly, i am not attracted to men.  But i do enjoy watching guys blowing other guys.   

I am located on the south shore of Nassau County.   If you are normal, clean and are able to host without any reciprocation mid week then please contact me.

55, Italian 5'9" 180 lbs.   about a 5" cut cock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 3/2/2019 at 10:45 AM, sd302 said:

Hey everyone,

Hope this ad is not offensive but simply put, i am looking for relief every week or two.  

I live with my girlfriend, have never led anything but a hetero lifestyle and honestly, i am not attracted to men.  But i do enjoy watching guys blowing other guys.   

I am located on the south shore of Nassau County.   If you are normal, clean and are able to host without any reciprocation mid week then please contact me.

55, Italian 5'9" 180 lbs.   about a 5" cut cock.

Moderator's Note: Here's a little feedback. The way you used the word "clean" is offensive to a lot of people. Guys who have contracted an STI are not dirty. Whatever you meant by "clean" please spell that out. 

Also, I get that you are new to all this. But to say both that you are not attracted to men and you want a man to suck on your knob is a little two-faced. Saying you are "looking for oral only with no reciprocation offered" is really what I think you mean. That's not a problem to a lot of guys. 

Good luck! 

• Upvote 1