Bottoms & Cum

Footnotes

I'm pretty equal about where I like Tops to shoot his load. I like him to do what ever he likes to do to me. If I had my choice, I'd want him to cum in my mouth first, then later I'd love him to fuck my ass until he pumped some more cum deep in my ass. Hopefully he would have to take a long time fucking my ass before he dumped another cum load after cumming in my mouth first.

• 1 month later...

Usually, I prefer guys to pump their load in my ass, but sometimes I just like going to the bathhouse or ABS and just dropping to my knees and sucking off guys til they bust their nut in my mouth...with my tongue on the underside of their hard cocks I like to count the number of blasts of cum they're pumping into my mouth

Deep in my ass but if it's a big mushroom headed cock when he pulls out he will bring some with him and that makes sucking him clean even hotter because of his cum and my anal juice being on there always makes me blow a huge load while sucking him clean and or hard again. I love ass 2 mouth because I take great pride in my ass being immaculate and after a good cleaning I secrete Gobbs of juices. I will milk a cock of every last drop of cum.

I enjoy it most when the guy cums deep in my ass. The warm fluid sensation from cum pumping in my ass is incredible! I know some guys can't feel that, but I can. Well, only if he's really big I can. And that's why I look for guys 8" and over. Anything less and I don't really feel it. And though I'm not that good at giving head, I do enjoy swallowing a big load as well.