Bottoms & Cum

Footnotes

Guest KptNLine

I certainly don't mind it either way - in fact, I love it either way! But for me, when I'm on my back, legs spread and up in the air and feel my top start to tense up and increase the speed of his fucking and say he's going to cum and I'm able to look deep into his eyes as he feel him releasing his warm load of cum inside of me...for me, that is the deepest level of intimacy two men can experience. So in short, I'm going to go with in my ass.

If I'm at a gloryhole (my own or at a sauna/sex club) I'm happy just sucking an swallowing loads and I don't feel the need to get fucked/bred. Obviously, if someone asks me to turn around I do because I enjoy getting fucked at a gloryhole too.

But if it's not at a gloryhole I prefer to just suck if the top requests it, but the load I like it up my hole.

• 1 month later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

I love loads shooting deep inside my ass. I love it when I shoot inside an ass deep too.

That jizzjoy of when I feel it shooting inside my guts. The warmth. And the slight pressure of it hitting my prostate.

I've been taking it in my mouth too, but it's not as satisfying as leaving it in your ass all night. Or squirting it out.