For the Raunch Guys

NastyRigPig

For me, it started as a young child. While sitting on the toilet, I pissed up towards my mouth and sprayed my chest mostly, while tasting some of my boypiss. My father was a frequent visitor to many bars and I would go with him and play video games and such, but would always be sure to visit the bathrooms and scout out my filth. I'd scan the urinals for pubic hair I could put in my mouth. I'd lick the toilet seat clean of any stray, anonymous piss. One bar in particular had a baseball field on the property and hosted summer leagues and I ALWAYS wanted to go so I could suck strange piss off the seats. I also used to write "for blowjob notes" on the walls and would jerk off in the stalls on return visits seeing that guys had written their numbers on the wall for me. (though I never did call one).

As I got older, I started fucking myself in the bathroom with a wooden dowel. I'd pull it out and it was covered in my own shit. I smelled it and wanted to taste it, and one day got the nerve to lick it and was addicted. I fucked myself and ate my turds for my high school years endlessly. (among other perverted things)

When I was 19, I had a fake ID and was able to get into the bars. I met this hot Biker dude one night, he had to be late 30's early 40's, white dude, brown hair and a thick long bushy beard and stach. he had a leather jacket on, smoked a cigar and was in general a relaxed but aggressive man. We both proceeded to get fucked up drunk. we went back to his seedy motel room and started fuckin around and getting raunchy. He fed me piss, cigar spit for the first time and sat on my 19yr old mouth. He was very verbal and just started grunting out a fart and log feast for me. He never really asked and I never really stopped him.

I wound up eating his turds and getting smeared in his waste. When we woke up in the afternoon the next day, he was pissed at his hangover and belittled me for being such a toilet for him. We were both pretty messy still and he lit up a fresh cigar while I cleaned up best I could. He made me lick the dried shit from his body, from his bush and was becoming quite mean about it. Slapping the side of my face and pushing me towards the tub, he 3/4 squatted his hole towards me and blasted his runny diarrhea at me with no real aim, just a spray of shit. I wallowed in his filth for a while with him above me being verbally abusing me.

Today, I'd love to bump into him again, maybe turn a few tables on the evil fuck <grin>

• 2 weeks later...

My raunch initiation was an accidental piss scene....went to wake a trick with a morning blowjob and he started to piss just as he opened his eyes...I was instantly hooked and clamped my mouth on his cock when he tried to pull out....it was a natural progression to other raunch

Slightly off track, but I once read a detailed description of a brown party held in Manhattan. Aside from the adjustments in diet the participant made in anticipation of the feast, I was fascinated to note the writer remarked that of the thirty or so guys present, seventeen were attorneys from Philadelphia. Somehow I don't think training for a brown party is part of an ABA approved law school curriculum.

First time I got fucked it was bareback, after he shot his load in my ass, he pulled out and told me to clean him off. It was my first time sucking and getting fucked and having sucked him earlier didn't think about it. He got really vocal when I started sucking him, lots of verbal humiliation and degradation stuff (was too young know what it was called back then), along with lot's of positive stuff. How much he liked me cleaning his dirty cock, how he liked using dirty pigs like me. Had it grossed him out am sure I would have been too, but as it was, I liked how he felt about me. Never looked back.

• 6 months later...

I grew up with a dad who was a plumber and he always said "everything washes off" which of course has made me a guy who is routinely considered among his friends and co-workers as a dirty dirty guy. I shower, I wipe, I like being clean and smelling good, but I get off on the idea of maybe having gone for a run or a bike ride or played a sport and have some sub clean me from head to toe with their tongue. Vice Versa when I've fucked chicks I'd love if they were on the rag or stinky and I'd eat them for hours.