Spokaneboy

Is there something wrong with me?

13 hours ago, Spokaneboy said:

So how do I go about finding a top that doesn’t have anything? Not sure I’d want a rubber even if there is an increased risk... I want to be a good boy and take what is given as it’s a turn on thinking about it

You shoul do what You can to prevent STD's as much as possible, check my post:

• Like 1

I can identify with the OP. I was married to a woman when I first sucked cock and later, bottomed.  I consider myself bi because I still love pussy and I’m not really attracted to men  as in, I don’t see a guy and think “He’s hot,“  but show me a hard  cock, no matter who it is attached to, and I want it in my ass.

I get off on being used and fucked like a whore, but have no desire for a romantic relationship with a man.  

I do find that I am preferring cock over pussy the last couple of years, so perhaps I’m moving more towards the homosexual end of the Kinsey spectrum  

But I think labels are silly anyway.  I know what I like and it’s not important to me to catagorize it.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Memphian said:

I can identify with the OP. I was married to a woman when I first sucked cock and later, bottomed.  I consider myself bi because I still love pussy and I’m not really attracted to men  as in, I don’t see a guy and think “He’s hot,“  but show me a hard  cock, no matter who it is attached to, and I want it in my ass.

I get off on being used and fucked like a whore, but have no desire for a romantic relationship with a man.  

I do find that I am preferring cock over pussy the last couple of years, so perhaps I’m moving more towards the homosexual end of the Kinsey spectrum  

But I think labels are silly anyway.  I know what I like and it’s not important to me to catagorize it.

Oh Fuck Yes !  You and I are on the same page - do not care if I am called a Whore - can not refuse a Hard Dick - addicted - No Refusal ! My Dream is having Gang Banging Poz guys with Tattoos - Poz Daddies - wrecking my cunt hole - strapped down - getting high - prepping my cunt hole to bleed blood - video taping me - booty bump my cunt - be wonderful making it a weekend activities !    :)   Anyone else gets a erection looking at Poz Tattoos ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Fuck Yes !  You and I are on the same page - do not care if I am called a Whore - can not refuse a Hard Dick - addicted - No Refusal ! My Dream is having Gang Banging Poz guys with Tattoos - Poz Daddies - wrecking my cunt hole - strapped down - getting high - prepping my cunt hole to bleed blood - video taping me - booty bump my cunt - be wonderful making it a weekend activities !    :)   Anyone else gets a erection looking at Poz Tattoos ?

Gets me hard too. I haven’t seen any such tats since I became a committed barebacker but if I do I know it will put me in heat for his powerful cock. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Memphian said:

1 hour ago, ronnie4u said:

1 hour ago, Memphian said:

Gets me hard too. I haven’t seen any such tats since I became a committed barebacker but if I do I know it will put me in heat for his powerful cock. 

Yes to all of the above, and preferably cut cock - don't have to use my hands, and it feels better.