Plugging after breeding

Guest Daredvl

Guest Daredvl

Hey guys I have a question and would like to know if any of you have had this problem and what to do about it.  I get plugged after breeding to keep the load in but after about 30 minutes I start to cramp up, its like my body trys everything it can to get the plug out.  I have tried a plug harness and that helps keep the plug firmly in place but still my body tries to push it out only this time that fresh load I just receive is coming out around the plug.  The cramping will stop after a few minutes but the slightest movement and it starts up again.  Any thoughts?

my experience is the same as pozlover1, i.e., i don't need a plug to retain a load. i love the idea of a Top plugging me, but in reality, it's harder for me to keep a load if i am plugged than if i am not.  i can usually hold loads for hours, overnight or until i have to go... by then, it's usually absorbed. i've even held piss overnight. 

There are stretch receptors in the rectum that stimulate expulsion (called the "defecation reflex"), putting a plug in can stimulate those receptors.  The reflex causes involuntary relaxation of the internal anal sphincter.  There is a delay mechanism that can be triggered, but that works by contracting the external anal sphincter and results in  moving rectal contents back in towards the colon a bit to take pressure of the rectal sensors, that can't be done with a plug because is held in place and it is restricted from going in further. 

Guest Daredvl

I have the really soft egg shaped ones, got them from mr-s leather. Do you think one with a smaller neck or possibly one more cock shaped  with a narrow neck would be better?