do you like to get dick slapped or to dick slap a guy?

barefootbob

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah, Alphatop understands us bottom boys. i love to get cock slapped by dom guys like him, and get his pre cum splattering my face....i'd also chow down on his bone anytime. Too bad he's so far away. Love to be his obedient puppy."

Yea u do boy...and so u should...only the most genuine COCKSUCKERS pick-up my distinct pheromones...just as I'm able to get a damn good whiff of your fuckhole from your profile pic, as if designed to function as a 'scratch-n-snif' photo...

Both my cock and mouth r salivating...

• 3 weeks later...

I would love a guy to take his cock to me anyway he wanted too... I truely am versitale and would love to fuck some hot ass I've seen here... but when push comes to shove... I would love to be dick slapped and shoved....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Love it when I'm sucking a guy and he pulls out and slaps his cock across my face and shoves it back in my mouth. I like being used and that's a great way showing it. I also like it when a guy slaps his cock against my ass before he shoves it in. Nothing like being used hard by a hot top.