What advice do you have for Tops to be better Tops

yunghungtop

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with poztony, but I particularly enjoy a Top who rims me for a few minutes before fucking me. Fingering is good too - although not too much of it. Ultimately I want an unhibited Top who will fuck me hard, without restraint, for as long and as often as He wants. I'm a sub cumdump. The Top gets to call the shots.

I admit I'm a bit puzzled by that sort of "It's all about the top" attitude, except in domination/submission scenes. Whenever I'm topping a guy, seeing him having a good time makes me get off even more. Especially if they come while you're fucking them; massive turn-on. Then again, that's just my view- maybe I'm in the minority.

I think you might be right in saying that you are in the minority. (at least for this site.) Most bottoms here seem to be submissive to tops and get pleasure out of giving pleasure. Personally I know I can get hard and cum without touching myself when the top gives me a good fuck. So even though it might seem like the bottoms are getting used for their holes, the tops are getting used for their cocks too. Does this make sense? Hm.... ;)

I admit I'm a bit puzzled by that sort of "It's all about the top" attitude, except in domination/submission scenes. Whenever I'm topping a guy, seeing him having a good time makes me get off even more. Especially if they come while you're fucking them; massive turn-on. Then again, that's just my view- maybe I'm in the minority.

As a TOP or bottom .. the only thing that makes a good top better is when he has another top with him. The bottom however should be able to grip my cock with his hole - tightly as well as be able to gape it open so that we can see it filling with cum.

Your fuckin profile is hot - I have a boy for you to meet.

I agree. I was with this "straight" Lebanese hustler who was fucking me hard BB. But when I asked him to slap in me in my face a couple of times, while he was humping me face to face, he moaned and dumped his load right away in my ass. It really turned him on.

I find that a bottom appreciates a top who just worries about his own pleasure, not that of the bottom.

• 4 weeks later...

As a bottom, I'd say the best advice is to not give a damn fuck about the bottom!!

You're the top! You're in control. What you say goes. Fuck his ass hard, abuse that bitch. Inject your sperm deep in him. And then throw the slut out of your house.

Best advice there is.

Go with the flow. Don't start slamming a guy unless you know he wants to be slammed. Let the bottom tell you what to do with his asshole and his reactions. If he moves around to ride you let him do it for a minute or two. Don't be set on what you like and don't fuck all guys the same way. Be flexible.

As a Top you should be a dick :cool:, not an asshole. :grin:

Edited by Pig Bottom

Hi...iIam new to the site and love it! Vers here.

Anyway, for me at least - I want both. Meaning I want a top to use my ass to get himself off with no worries, but he has to earn that. Meaning I want him to use his cock to make my ass WANT to be used. For me, that is not too difficult. Just lube me up and bend me over, start slow then take your cues as to how to proceed from how my hole grips you. But overall i DO want a top to simply use my hot ass and hole to drop a load and not care about me cumming. Just feeling his in me makes me cum. i guess i just do not want a top feel as though i have to work for his load....like he is doing me a favor. I want him to use my hole to get his load out.

• 4 months later...

When a top slaps a bottom's ass, he should go all out and smack it as hard as possible. As bottoms, we need to be put in our place so the harded the better. It's also good to slap the bottom right on the hole. I was in a backroom one time being worked over and these guys had me stand and spread my cheeks wide as they kept slapping me right on my hole in front of everyone. I just kept taking it. It was such total domination and I remember a look of awe on the faces of the guys watching.