What advice do you have for Tops to be better Tops

yunghungtop

Best tops cum in my ass. Then I love to push it out and let them feed it to me. Once some is out I like to to start fucking again and "stir it up" while i then jack off.

When fucking in a sling, I like the top to throw his head back and chest back while holding the railing and just nail me. IT is great too when they step into you and push the sling back and then knock your ass around. Also like it when the twist their hips and just go to it. I really like looking at the top and being able to tell he is getting into it and enjoying my butt and just using the hole.

When they are getting ready to cum, I like saying "give it to me" (or something) and them yelling or saying "you want it?" or just questioning like "yeah?"

Damn I'm rock hard now.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a top slaps a bottom's ass, he should go all out and smack it as hard as possible. As bottoms, we need to be put in our place so the harded the better. It's also good to slap the bottom right on the hole. I was in a backroom one time being worked over and these guys had me stand and spread my cheeks wide as they kept slapping me right on my hole in front of everyone. I just kept taking it. It was such total domination and I remember a look of awe on the faces of the guys watching.

sounds like a thing id enjoy very much i think more tops should know this & then surprise us!

it ain't gonna be good for the bottom if the top don't take the time to tease and open the bottom's hole before sliding it in' and when he does slide it in he needs to let the bottom set the pace initially until he is all the way in. Once he is all the way in he needs to chill for a second till he fells the hole open all the way up and accommodate and adjust to the size of the tops dick. This little bit of patience on the tops part will make the whole encounter a lot better for him because the bottom will be able to trust that the top ain't gonna tear up his shit and fuck up his hole. with this trust the bottom will relax and not fight the dick as he is pumping and will embrace the dick by milking and gripping and fucking back onto it instead.

it ain't gonna be good for the bottom if the top don't take the time to tease and open the bottom's hole before sliding it in' and when he does slide it in he needs to let the bottom set the pace initially until he is all the way in. Once he is all the way in he needs to chill ...

I don't like demanding anything from a top and whatever they give me I'll take. A week ago I went to the local bathhouse and a hot dude came into my room. I sucked him for a while but then he asked me to turn around and give him my hole. He was so horny that he just rammed his cock in my ass. It hurt as he pushed his cock in but I didn't say anything and let him continue fucking me. It was all worthwhile once I felt his load in my hole, he pulled out and left.

I go with Versipellem, not at all into this bottom-is-cunt-not-person thing.

I am versatile and for me sex primarily is about having fun with and respect for eachother.

When I'm top I also like to feel the bottom having fun. And when I'm bottom I want the top to have the respect that I still am a person not an object.

I can't deny the fun I had submitting myself to a hot fucker but it has to be a question of mutual respect and approval - not a question of predefined roles.

• 1 year later...

Personally i like aggressive, firm, take charge tops. Tell me what to do, boss me around, slap me up here and there. Im a submissive pussi boi who wears pinkk thongs, and sissy boi shorts should be ur mentality.!! Tops should dominate young bottoms. 18-22yr old bottoms should be treated like little fuck toys.

If u see me and wanna fuck my cunt, grab me and do it. Dont ask me any questions!!

it ain't gonna be good for the bottom if the top don't take the time to tease and open the bottom's hole before sliding it in' and when he does slide it in he needs to let the bottom set the pace initially until he is all the way in. Once he is all the way in he needs to chill for a second till he fells the hole open all the way up and accommodate and adjust to the size of the tops dick. This little bit of patience on the tops part will make the whole encounter a lot better for him because the bottom will be able to trust that the top ain't gonna tear up his shit and fuck up his hole. with this trust the bottom will relax and not fight the dick as he is pumping and will embrace the dick by milking and gripping and fucking back onto it instead.

I totally agree with this, and it ain't gonna be good for the top either if you don't have the patience to open up that pussy. When the top knows this I can take even the biggest dick, but if he doesn't know his business even a 5 inch dick can hurt, and if it hurts, I'm man enough to make him stop.

---

Man, I love to get fucked

I find that a bottom appreciates a top who just worries about his own pleasure, not that of the bottom.

I disagree. What you said works great with submissive bottoms - and sure, I do it myself. There are a lot of submissive bottoms out there, probably even a majority. BUT not everyone can be won over with this approach. So the first rule would be:

1.) Know your bottoms. Learn to read guys. Many are submissive. Those you can smack around and tell them what to do. Others go for latin-style passion. Inexperienced bottoms need an understanding top that makes them feel comfortable.

2.) Keep it interesting. Even if you start out slow, you can progress to jack-hammer. Vary the intensity. Fuck a bottom just a bit harder than he can take, then let off to give him hope just before assaulting his ass again. A mechanical in-and-out soon gets boring. The trick is to a.) make the bottom feel your power so that he knows who's in charge and b.) keep him guessing guessing what will come next time (e.g. suprise him by bringing a top buddy over, fuck him silly for hours, angry fucking etc.). That way he will come back for more.

3.) An awesome top is all about fucking and seeding. Nothing else.

If your mind is on pozzing, on drugs, on anything else, that might work with like-minded fetishists (ever seen internet videos of guys on drugs fucking? They might feel great. But it's usually not a pretty sight for others.). But if you are completely in the moment, it is the sex itself that becomes mind-blowing. That way you are a great top for all.

But the most important thing of all:

4.) Be a real man. I'm no top model. But I could fuck ten guys a day even though I don't live in New York or LA. The secret is: Most guys just want to be fucked by a manly man. It's all about the attitude (I think it was called "the strong, silent type" on the Sopranos).

Edited by GermanFucker

As a sub bottom, my pleasure comes from the TOP's pleasure. Fuck my cunt like you want to for your pleasure. Please don't worry about my cock or cum, they are of no use anyway. I need to know my cunt is pleasuring you not that your pleasuring me. TRUST ME YOU ARE! Push your manhood deep and plant your seed.

Having said that I would echo that variation is key as other have said but do what is good for you.

Guest Matias47
I admit I'm a bit puzzled by that sort of "It's all about the top" attitude, except in domination/submission scenes. Whenever I'm topping a guy, seeing him having a good time makes me get off even more. Especially if they come while you're fucking them; massive turn-on. Then again, that's just my view- maybe I'm in the minority.

Lol. Yup. The "tops do no wrong and bottoms should shut the fuck up and take it" is decidedly the dominant attitude on these boards. Don't get it myself. I thought it was about barebacking, being honest about HIV status, stuff like that. I guess BB also attracts sub/dom. But that's another conversation.

Advice for making for a better top, eh? Simplest answer? My advice for both sides is the same -- pay attention. What's getting the loudest moans? What's getting him to say, "Oh, fuck, YEAH,"? Then adjust accordingly.

Finally, while quickies have their place, please be able to go at least 30 minutes of fucking.

Similar to German Fucker and Mattias47, I would suggest to be in charge but be aware. Find out what type of bottom you have there, communicate, pay attention to his responses and drive the bottom slightly on the edge of his comfort zone but not too far outside it - you should pick up clues. Give him (and yourself) a thrilling ride, without your bottom calling a halt. My thoughts anyway.

Communication is key. Pay attention to what your partner is telling you. Certainly, a top who who's just all about his own pleasure without regard to whether or not he's hurting me can expect to be ejected forcefully. Really, I'd rather masturbate than have bad sex.