Shoving a Breeding Load Deep

downtownswallow

Love it when a top shoots hard and deep but then stays inside for a while, gently pushing his load around with his cock, massaging it into the walls of my arse, forcing it in deeper.  Even better if there’s already another load or two in there.

So disappointing when a top pulls out he moment he’s cum, unless of course there’s another cock poised to take his place...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 3:32 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Love it when a top shoots hard and deep but then stays inside for a while, gently pushing his load around with his cock, massaging it into the walls of my arse, forcing it in deeper.  Even better if there’s already another load or two in there.

So disappointing when a top pulls out he moment he’s cum, unless of course there’s another cock poised to take his place...

Tops that cum fuck your hole with their load, stirring and working their seed deeper into your guts while they harden into giving you your next load.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I find older tops do this more than younger ones.  I had a former FWB when I lived elsewhere that was around 60; he could stay hard for a bit after he's cum, so he would stay inside and slowly push his load deeper.  Once slipped out, he would switch to fingering me until he got hard again.  He wouldn't be able to cum a second time, but it was more to help me build up a load in my balls that he would then want squirted in his mouth.

• 2 years later...