Why do you love sucking cock?

5 hours ago, sterculius said:

I love the slutty way that being a Cocksucker makes me feel. The fact that I will eagerly drop to my knees to suck another man's cock, and allow him to force his cock all the way down my throat and aggressively fuck my throat until he ejaculates deep inside me thrills me no end! I love letting other men impersonally "use" my throat as a cock sleeve for them to masturbate with. I love being watched and photographed while other men fuck my mouth and throat as if it was a cunt. I love having others witness my subjugation and degradation. I'm proud to be a Cocksucker!!

Fuck yes!!! It’s the best feeling

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was a fem sissy growing up and would "play house" with other sissies and boys. Our role was being the girl or wife, of course. So we would dress in girls clothing and kiss and suck the boys. I always wanted to be a girl and always was attracted to guys. Just being girlie and feminine and submissive has been the best thing ever for me.

• 2 months later...

The smell and taste of a man’s cock. It makes me feel submissive/feminine. I love serving men the way I should/am supposed to the way they deserve.

I love sucking cock because i love cock. And because I love cum. I love feeling a semi-hard cock stiffen up to full mast with my lips wrapped around it. I love the smooth round curves of the head. I love the way a really hard cock feels as it enters my throat. I love the teary-eyed, breathless headrush of deepthroating or getting facefucked. I love when he fills my mouth with his cum and I have to work to not let any slip out because I want every drop of it. I like to keep it in my mouth for a bit and really enjoy the taste of it. Lick my lips so they’ll taste like cum all day, and then swallow it all down.  My other favourite thing about sucking cock is that it usually leads to me getting my ass fucked, and I love that even more than sucking cock. 🤤😋large.169D2AC8-B599-48D2-9CA9-E2F933DC2F84.jpeg.ba5abde89d4be4ee52dae46c0d4a1cb3.jpeg

• Like 2

What's not to love? The feel of his cock stiffening as I suck on him. The sensations of him pushing deep to the back of my throat. The feeling of complete submission and service to a man who us using my mouth for his pleasure. The sounds as he gets verbal and maybe even a little aggressive as his pleasure grows. Then finally that pulsing cock in my mouth and the taste of his cum as he feeds me as i obediently swallow every drop.

It's gift.  It's a natural talent that I am able to use my mouth to make your cock rock hard, and, the more I suck, the more excited you get, until your entire body jerks, and your cock starts blasting jets of cum into the back of my throat.  Then, instead of pulling your cock out of my mouth, I like to slowly slide my mouth all the way down on your pulsing cock so that it's part of the way down my throat, and I hold it right there, giving you numerous aftershocks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1