Why do you love sucking cock?

On 3/17/2019 at 6:04 AM, Guest Friendtrader said:

For me it be that I still like being in the closet. The whole fact of hiding and having a guy mouth fuck me how he slides and pumps in my mouth. I like filling used and vulnerable being made fun of as a guy uses me. I enjoy how he tastes and smells as well how he can be agressive every guy has a different taste and I enjoy how he unloads into my throat. And after when its all done how I can still taste and smell him.

To show how submissive i am

I love to be on my knees or back with a man’s hands on the back of my head and a growing hard thick cock in my mouth knowing at many moment he will explode into my throat and use me to get off in! I love to be of service and to feel and taste a man’s cock and cum!

• Like 1

Why do I love sucking cock?  First of all, I'm a perpetually horny fag who worships penises and just loves having them in my mouth, licking and sucking them.  Also, I just love the taste of sperm.  And the act of swallowing a large amount of sperm often just makes me cum myself, giving me a double load of sperm to swallow.  

• Like 1

I love the feeling of obligation to please by sucking him off to orgasm.  I love the feel of the shaft skin in my mouth, I love watching his eyes roll and his groan when I pay attention to underneath the shaft or pay gently licking attention to his balls.  I crave the taste of cum also.A2CB3592-95EA-49AF-B16C-885020412FCB.jpeg.9af2402fbd2ad5e6ea8fe9f8dcc2f553.jpeg

I absolutely love everything about having a penis in my mouth. I don't even care if it's hard or limp or if my partner is even actively engaged in sex with me. I even love  just taking a limp penis fully into my mouth and softly suckling on it like I'm a nursing baby. I savor the taste. I love the feeling of contentment I get in that moment when I am finally able to just relax and enjoy doing what fulfills me and makes me feel deep love...wrapping my mouth, lips and tongue around a beautiful penis. I feel as if I'm not only fulfilling my purpose, but also receiving life energy as I nurse on a limp penis and showing my true devotion by worshipping without expectation of any reward from it's slit mouth. Just me  loving on and exchanging my submission and worship for the feeling of fulfillment and the wonderful sensation of a beatiful penis in my mouth. Just like I imagine it when I worship my own penis in masturbation. I love sucking penis. And I crave everything that comes out of its sexy slit mouth...precum, urine and cum. 

I just love cock! I think I love the "dirtyness" of sucking another mans cock...plus the taste and feel of it in my mouth..then making him cum and taking his tasty load !! Its just an unreal feeling!!!

• 2 weeks later...

😜 crazy but with husband/ or past lovers , i never  loved sucking , its forplay- but i really love sucking strangers and going💦 anyone else like  that???? Or am i alone on this ine too💧

• 3 weeks later...

What I like the most about sucking cock, is the moment you feel the top's cock swelling and pumping his load in my mouth. I  just swallow when his complete load is my mouth, so I can taste it better. And, of course, the top can see me swallowing his gift.

For me it's 2 things:

1)Feeling submissive.I've never been forced to suck cock,but being on my knees with a cock in my mouth makes me feel like I surrendered my masculinity.

2)It's considered [banned word] for some.So having a cock in my mouth and doing things I shouldn't makes me want to do it more.

I love making a man cum. Knowing I have the power to reduce him to a whimpering moaning mass of flesh with no control over it. Knowing it feels so good that he wants me to keep going, but he can't stop himself from cumming.   Plus, I like the taste - both of cock and cum. 

I like the feel of the cock in my mouth, the way it’s hard and soft at the same time. I like the taste of a man. I like the submissiveness of it, especially if the guy takes charge and face fucks me or makes deep throat him and even gag. And the tabboo of it all. 

I definitely love the feel and taste of a man in my mouth. I might feel submissive if I'm partying (I crave a dick in my mouth when I'm high AF), but mostly taking a guy's dick in my mouth is not like taking it in my ass. Instead, I feel the same amount of pleasure and status from having a man's cock in my mouth that he feels getting sucked, just in a different way. So for me so it's just another form of bonding man-to-man as equals like kissing and making out (my two favorite man-to-man activities. 

• 4 weeks later...