POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???  

249 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???

• YES!!! I can ALWAYS get a Guy to go BARE because BARE IS BEST!!! YAY!!!
    • MOST OF THE TIME!!! I can get a Guy into Safe Sex/ Condoms to go BARE but some Guys just won't!!!
    • SOMETIMES. Damn, SO MANY Guys want Safe Sex/ Condoms but I can get a Guy to go BARE sometimes...
    • NO!!! FUCK, when a Guy wants Safe Sex/ Condoms, he WILL NOT go BARE at all!!! BOO!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Saturn1

Hey, BZ Peeps! I have NEVER had a Guy use a Condom with me. When a Guy has wanted to go Condom, I have ALWAYS been able to get him to go BARE! YAY!!! It is NOT my intention to brag! It is just a fact. What about YOU? If you want it BARE and the Guy wants to go Condom, can YOU get him to GO BARE??? Please take the Poll!!! Comments are ALWAYS appreciated!!! :2thumbs:

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I usually have success in getting the top to change his mind.  But in the rare occasion they insist and end up using and cumming in one, I tell them to leave the condom on the bed and I'll get rid of it.  As soon as they leave, I grab my lube shooter syringe, stick it in the condom to suck up the cum in it, then stick it in me and shoot the load in me that way.

The last two times a condom was involved it was with two different young guys, one 18 and the other 20, who had never fucked bare before but were curious.  In both cases, about 2 minutes into them fucking they ask about taking it off just see what it feels like bare.  They both ended up cumming inside of me, and upon hooking up again didn't even mention condoms.

Guest Saturn1

Cool, BreedMeInVegas!!! Yeah, I think that once the Condom comes off and they go in Bare, they don't pull out until they Cum inside! Lol! Hopefully, you got those 18 and 20 yo Boiz to keep going Bare and forget about Condoms!!! ;) 

Guest BreedMeInVegas
4 minutes ago, Saturn1 said:

Cool, BreedMeInVegas!!! Yeah, I think that once the Condom comes off and they go in Bare, they don't pull out until they Cum inside! Lol! Hopefully, you got those 18 and 20 yo Boiz to keep going Bare and forget about Condoms!!! ;) 

They both eventually mentioned that they still use condoms but prefer it bare when they can find a bareback bottom.

Guest Saturn1

Well, at least they are willing to Bareback! YAY!!! I'm sure that they have gone Bare many Times as Bareback Bottoms are not that hard to find! Another YAY!!! Lol!!!

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I will say or do anything to get a guy to bareback me. I will say I’m on Prep, that I never bareback and this is the rare exception, tell them they can start raw and put a condom on when they get close, or pull out to cum...anything.  Had a guy I hooked up with today who was adamant about wanting it safe...took it slow, got him good and horny, not to mention high and drunk. I swore I was on Prep, showed him a prescription (not mine), told him I never bareback but wanted it cause I never bottom but want it sometimes. I told him if he felt uncomfortable he could pull out to cum. He stopped a few times and was clearly having remorse but eventually got into it. He did ask once last time if I was sure before he blasted inside me and I said I was...and damn did he blast a load inside me! He even left me fuck him, and to my amazement let me do it bare with the demand I pull out to cum. I did cum but managed to pull it off without him realizing it and managed to pullout and jack another huge load all over him. Mind you...I can’t work that magic with every guys but it works on some

Guest hodannyboi

Usually I'll pull it off and let him make the decision to proceed bare or not (or proceed at all).

If he puts it back on, however, I have no qualms letting him fuck me safe.  Still fun.

Guest nudedude

I have refused to fuck with a condom and walked away.  I just can’t stand condoms.

no question, never will I allow a condom in my ass!

Guest BBBoyfromTN
13 hours ago, BreedMeInVegas said:

I usually have success in getting the top to change his mind.  But in the rare occasion they insist and end up using and cumming in one, I tell them to leave the condom on the bed and I'll get rid of it.  As soon as they leave, I grab my lube shooter syringe, stick it in the condom to suck up the cum in it, then stick it in me and shoot the load in me that way.

The last two times a condom was involved it was with two different young guys, one 18 and the other 20, who had never fucked bare before but were curious.  In both cases, about 2 minutes into them fucking they ask about taking it off just see what it feels like bare.  They both ended up cumming inside of me, and upon hooking up again didn't even mention condoms.

God I love guys like that! I’ve had a few guys that wanted safe but were curious. They were all too eager to pull the condom off and go bare when I said I’d go bare and almost never do they put it back on. They keep coming back cause it feels so much better raw and they want that sensation and love that I want it that way. Had a hot sexually inept 18 y/o pull his off to fuck me this week and he wanted to put it back on, which was fine for me. He struggled to get it back on and it wound up coming off inside me and he wound up cumming inside me bare anyhow. He didn’t seem to care and neither did I...he wound up shooting a second load inside me with the condim still jammed inside me. He loved the feeling so much he let me fuck him bare but made me pull out to cum although I discretely shot my first load inside him. 

Guest BreedMeInVegas
4 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

God I love guys like that! I’ve had a few guys that wanted safe but were curious. They were all too eager to pull the condom off and go bare when I said I’d go bare and almost never do they put it back on. They keep coming back cause it feels so much better raw and they want that sensation and love that I want it that way. Had a hot sexually inept 18 y/o pull his off to fuck me this week and he wanted to put it back on, which was fine for me. He struggled to get it back on and it wound up coming off inside me and he wound up cumming inside me bare anyhow. He didn’t seem to care and neither did I...he wound up shooting a second load inside me with the condim still jammed inside me. He loved the feeling so much he let me fuck him bare but made me pull out to cum although I discretely shot my first load inside him. 

Young guys discovering bareback for the first time is hot to be a part of for sure!  He's lucky he got to take your cock and load!

I answered this on another post, but I can always get guys to cum without condoms, even if they insisted.  Just wait until they get so worked up that there is no turning back, then let them know you won't continue unless they take it off.  They want to nut at this point, however they can.  So... they do it bare.  That has worked for me.  Might not be the same with other guys though.