the painter and decorator just got off work

Londonbear

During the last six months I have occasionally had a load from a hot 24 year old Muslim guy, who lives with his mum. I met him on scruff, and lets just say he has some daddy issues, as well as being hung, hot and bisexual. Today he was online and told me he had just finished work as a painter and decorator, I asked if he was horny and he came right over. I do love a fuck with a man who keeps his boots on, and he literally dropped his trousers, was rock hard, pushed in and went for it with his paint spaltterd jeans around his ankles and his paid splattered steel toe capped boots on. He taunted me knowing I wanted his load, but basically edged himself in my ass, until he shot a huge load, pushed all the way in. He said thanks, I licked his cock clean and he was off home to mum for his dinner. The pics show his jeans and boots around his ankles and his cock after he shot and I licked him clean. A nice thick 8" when hard.

Danyl.jpg

Danyl1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5