Action at last Advice needed please

Philmeup

Well finally ive managed to catch the eye of 2 separate guys after waiting for months of no action so changed my ad on dating sites saying no loads refused  and 2 local guys responded so met one guy last week who filled me with  loads on 2 separate visits and then said he had a mate who he wanted to join us and boy they plowed me over and over and spit roasted me the mate he brought was very quiet but a thick chunky guy and a 9inch fat cock just plowed it right in there i yelped a bit at first but soon the pain subsided as the pleasure kicked in he did me once   but as he pulled out he said ur bleeding as my cock has some of ur blood  on it  at first i thought shit whats going on, he said it probably just a little tear and i will go steady as he was entering me again and boy he was balls deep in no time driving me wild by this point i just wanted him to stay in me so responded by thrusting onto him this he liked and said im going to make sure youve got my load well and truly deep, as i smiled to myself thinking  give it to me  Which he did well and truly wow it was great 

They have been back yesterday and another great time had by all multiple loads from each of them but why does my stomach feel like its fermenting and fizzing and gurgling so much is this normal? or have i picked a bug up? 

• Like 2

This has happened to me a few times after I've hosted a breed & seed party and taken a lot of anonymous loads. My stomach and lower bowels will churn for awhile. It doesn't last more than one day, then I'll be back to normal. Not sure why this happens? But, it's short lived, so I don't worry about it. Probably just our bodies fighting off foreign bacteria in our bowels. Not a big deal.

• Like 1

Hey bud, first of all - good for you!  I love when one top leads to another and to being tag-teamed and spit-roasted.  That's hog heaven for me - oink!  I am always very tight at first and fortunately have mostly always had tops of are masters at their craft and take their time to mount me.  But once they're in then hang on for the ride - I love it and so do they.  Last week was a true 10-incher which I never thought I could take.  But did and loved it.

All that being said I've had times where there's been a bit of blood, nothing major.  I agree with a prior comment that it's just a small tear and will heal quickly.  If you're neg and on Truvada then no worries; if you don't care then, no worries.  Of course STD's are different but that can transfer without a tear.  As for the stomach churn, I can say I've had similar especially after multiple loads.  I'm not sure if it's the body dealing with it or, some type of guilt feeling as a recovering Catholic!

So whatever you do, don't lose the numbers of those two guys and, tell them that if they're ever in L.A. they've got a hungry hole to breed.  Oink!!

• Like 2

Thanks Guys for your feedback and yes things have started to settle 

Will it put me off taking multiple loads in the future Not a chance lol  

Had it once and  cant wait for more and more 

I now know who good it feels to be bred over and over by a true top who is a master of his craft and a great guy also And if he has any gifts to give no matter what it may be 

i will take all he has to offer in a heart beat as to refuse would be rude 

Thanks for all your responses really appreciate it 

• Like 1