Pnp n hypno made me a cockwhore

Aslan63

Neal was 18, it was the summer before he started his senior year. He got a job as a busboy to make money, also to hopefully satisfy his curiosity about his sexuality. Ever since puberty hes been increasingly curious about sex w guys n maybe hell meet some working.

His first day jim trained him, he was gay acting n checking neal out. He wasnt the only possibility, there was Erik n Jon his roomies. They kept talking about how cute some guys were n what theyd do to them. They talked about this bicurious high schooler they got high af, seduced n 3wayed him now hes a slut for dick. 

Neal hung around them listening to how there's 6 gays here n hed better watch it cuz they all wanted him. They noticed how he listened to their stories, smiled when they said there's 6 gays here n then started rubbing their cocks against his ass n he pushed back. 

He got worse n worse as time went on n all six of them were going to a party at Jim's house n asked him to go. Thinking of that other high schooler getting converted to a hopeless cock starved cumdump faggot had him worked up. 

After work all 7 men went to Jim's, it got hotter n heavier. They smoked meth n that's all it took for shy neal to become a horny, bi curious virgin at a party w 6 gay men drooling over him.

So neal, got a question we are dying to know: we think u might be turned on by our behavior n stories, u curious? By now he was super spun n horny af n kept wanting to be that other teen they converted.

Mmmmm God, y'all have all been flirting n hitting on me n talking dirty to me. I cant take anymore, I think I'm gay, prove me right boys, take me n make me positive I am! 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Part 2

That's all it took, they all stripped n had him on the floor naked shoving shards into his cock starved virgin hole as he attacked every dick he could get his lips on like hed been doing it all his life. Moaning like a whore in heat humping the hand fingering his fuckhole full of slut making shards. 

Man if he wasnt so fking tight I'd swear hes done it before. Jim said. Yeah u love ur boypussy getting fingered huh faggot? Yeah ur definately  a fag, look at ur hungry mouth slurping those big dicks! You a dirty lil cockwhore cumdump queer boy neal? 

Mmmmmm God! Aaaaaaa yes sir! I knew I was cus I've always wanted dick, God I need it pounding my cockstarved fuck hole, please take my cherry! Pound my faggot ass!

Jim jumped in position, put his legs on his shoulders n rubbed his cock up n down the fags hungry fuckhole. Yeah u lil tease, uve been teasing our cocks all day now we're  gonna make you the biggest slut in town, u love that dont ha faggot? 

Omg yes! Tear my fuckhole up n feed n breed my slutty lil fuckholes! And just like that jim rammed his 8" dick balls deep in the lil starved fuckboys ass n took his cherry.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

He screamed out in pain, God it hurt but not as.bad as he thought it would. Jim held there for a minute or so, looking into Neal's blue eyes. Neal gasped a few times n said omg jim! It hurts but feels so right in me! God its buried balls deep in me! Mmmmm it's already fading to a mild burn.

Jim slowly pulled out a lil then pushed back in, Jon n Erik's hands rubbed all over his body, Yeah he loves that dick buried in his ass, dont ya? Erik said grabbing his dick, making neal moan even more. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...