How DELETE all my pics?

Guest pozsexyboy

Guest pozsexyboy

How delete all my pics here? That s strange to have possibility to add pics but not delete . It looks like a  trap, snair and old century. Morover our pics here everyone can copy to its own comp and sharing on another sites. ZERO confidenciality.  Who knows how delete pictures in album?  PLS. 

• Moderators

As far as I can see, your pics have been deleted. The reason you cannot delete your own photos is because of quirk of how the software for the forum works. If we let you delete your own photos, we would have to give you access to make other changes the admin would prefer you not be able to. 

• Moderators
13 hours ago, rawmonster said:

I would like to know how to do this as well. 

Make a report on the album or photo you wanted deleted. Make sure you explicitly say you want the photos deleted. 

On 5/1/2019 at 7:15 AM, rawmonster said:

I would like to know how to do this as well. 

You posted pics "of yourself" the same day you asked how to delete pics. I would say, consider your meds! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.