Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

Part 42;

My Dark-Lord twisted his head and upper body away from me, then with a huge almighty force thrust himself back facing me, which saw me slide off of him and go crashing into the mirrored wall, causing a HUGE ceiling to floor jagged crack in the mirror. I lay in a heap, meTh'd out of it, yet, also in shock.

His sharp, quick, distorted, raspy voice bellowed down towards my meek mortal figure;

- You WAIT your turn. Now get up, face the mirror put your arms above your head, arms up, and palms firmly on the glass. You are prohibited from removing your hands from where you place them.

I did as I was told by the ultimate Master. He had spared my soul. But WHY?

The next part of the night I would see via the reflection of the mirror I was now facing. The Dark-Lord jump down off from the plinth, to where my Goat-Beast Master 🐐 and his 5 friends 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇 had been chanting. They removed themselves from the circle they had formed to reveal Friedrich and Igor huddled, and shaking in the middle of the reverse pentagram. The D-E-V-I-L picked up Friedrich, and impaled his skeletal frame onto the raging sea-anemone vessel that would be transporting him to another dimension. There was no time to waste, with Friedrich ordered to say those 12 all important words as he received a no holes barred brutal final DEATH-FUCK. 💀 It was the end of the road for him, and he had clearly now had enough. I watched on via the cracked mirror, and witnessed this spectacular event unfold. Friedrich uttered his last words;

- I irrevocably give my soul to you for eternity, my Dark-Lord.

Flames began to shoot from the D-E-V-I-L's thrashing tail 🔥 and then the base of his Death-Dick violently twitched, where now Molten-Lava was being spewed into Friedrich's guts. Friedrich's face animated into a Euphoric state as he let out a long silent death-scream, and before long I was witnessing his soul being yanked out from his chest, then out from his mouth, and into the D-E-V-I-L. He instantly became limp, and was thrust off, just like happened with me a short while ago. My German AIDS stud's limp lifeless body was thrown into the air, eventually landing near to my feet, and to my inflammed disease-dripping prolapse.

He immediately picked up Igor, and, the same situation played out, with his lifeless body landing side by side to Friedrich's. And in a flash, our Dark-Lord was nowhere to be seen. Doctor Spike climbed the plinth, and checked both of their pulses.

- They're gone. 'L', cover them with hay.
- Yes Doctor Stanis.

I looked down and in-between my legs, seeing Igor and Friedrich laying motionless, looking peaceful, with my giant meaty battered prolapse dangling and wobbling from side to side, with dripping death-juice landing close to those who gave it to me. Sir (aka; 'L') came up and completely covered them with hay as instructed. My Goat-Beast Master who was now sat in his armchair recommenced one of his initial tricks, that being probing my cunt with his serpent tongue via his mind. It flicked over my prostate which gave me the urge to play with my tits, BUT, I remembered the ultimate Master had given me a strict instruction I was not to remove my hands from the cracked mirror unless told otherwise.

My Master yanked my flopped out wet battered cunt with his serpent tongue until it was at a right angle to my body (mid air), and became more aggressive with his serpent probing. I started to scream in ecstasy. DAMN, I wanted to play with my tits, body, and Dick.

I caught sight of my reflection. My face looked grey and oily, my beautiful Golden curly hair was gone, and my eyes looked wide and demonic. I also saw my NEG cum very slowly drip down on the mirror, and being the filThy nasTy Fag-PiG that I AM I feverishly licked it up. Once it was all gone and swallowed, I continued licking, if by some insane miracle more of my cum was going to magically appear. 

THEN ... From my feet, the layers of hay began to rustle. Igor and Friedrich were now MOVING! My Master's probing abruptly stopped, and the rustling gradually grew bigger and louder, with an increasing in volume and intensity of rabid growling. Looking over my shoulder and down to the marble plinth behind me my gaze was now transfixed at the new life of death rising beneath me. I watched like this for a few minutes where I then turned my head back to facing the mirror as my neck had now gone into spasm, and continued to watch the rustling via the reflection. 

The dead suddenly leapt to their hind legs 🐺🐺, growling, snarling, saliva drooling, with their thick, bright white, purple veined, knotted and slippery Werewolf Dicks swinging between their legs. The two new demons in town (well, in the middle of nowhere actually) were now part Werewolf, part Demon, with some remaining Human characteristics. Waist down they were now that of a Werewolf, with their swinging Wolf-Dicks, and strong muscled hairy hind legs and Glutes. Between their waist and neck they had the similar shape of a Human that was into heavy working out, with all the muscle groups rippling against the engorged veins, and bulging underneath through rough leather like skin, and thick layers of soft Werewolf hair. Their hands were those of a Demon, bony, with pointy jagged nails.

Their heads were also that of Demons;

Bright glowing cream coloured eyes, large pointed ears that were pointing up and back. Long horns also pointing up with the ends curving down. Teeth were a rotten brown colour, and razor sharp that formed a prison cell bars like look as the top and bottom teeth nestled together amidst the constant drooling saliva. It seemed as though they might be able to fly too, as they had large bony jagged wings sprouting from their backs. 

Even though I was meTh'd out of my tree, they scared me. They were now very frightening looking creatures, YET, their Werewolf Dicks had me aching for them to USE me how they so desired. And it was not long before they went to take what they wanted. They were brand new to the demon world, rabid, and READY to maul me! They both grabbed me by a wrist each, and pulled me to the centre of the plinth, yanking me from side to side, with each one fighting for the ultimate dominance over me. My Master swiftly stood up from his armchair, slamming his stick down once, bringing the entire room into silence, and order.

The two new demons let go of me, with their attention taken to listening to my Master's authority. As he addressed Igor & Friedrich I fell to my knees between them, linking my arms around their thick hairy lower Werewolf legs. I looked up at Friedrich, my former mustached AIDS stud, and he snarled down at me, with his breath of immense stench blowing down and into my throat. I brought my gaze down to his thick bright white, knotted Demon-Dick that throbbed amidst the thick, ragged, bulging, purple veins.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

PREQUEL to part 43;

I let go of Igor and maneuvered myself so I was kneeling in front of Friedrich, took hold of his knotted Werewolf Dick, and lay my face on it as I submitted, intermittently kissing and licking his warm and wet throbbing, veiny knotted shaft. My Master continued to speak ...

- You may use MY boy how you desire. But you will not harm him, and you will under no circumstances bite him. Now on your way.

Friedrich picked me up with his Demon claws, and carrying me he flew out of the window, landing on the dry dirt ground several metres away from my Master's run down mansion. He let go of me, extended his arms out to his sides, and with his Werewolf Dick extending to a solid right angle to the ground he tilted his horned Demon head up towards the Moon, and began to HOWL into his new eternal existence. 🐺🌕

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 43;

I started to feel alongside my meTh high a deep submission before this wonderful Beast, and as a result I instinctively leaned back placing my hands on the ground behind me as I knelt, looking up at him in awe. His white purple veined knotted Werewolf Dick 🐺🍆 would repeatedly twitch at the base, and each time it did he would ejaculate a massive thick demon load 💦💦 (TWICE the huge amount my Master would unleash), with it spraying all over my body, onto my face, into my open mouth, and onto the dry soil that surrounded me.

This went on for about quarter of an hour, Friedrich howling at the Moon 🌕 and seemingly completely unaware of me, as he continued to frequently ejaculate, DRENCHING me in his Werewolf-Demon seed. His howling eventually stopped as he took his loyal gaze from the moon and looked at me, growling, and snarling as thick smelly saliva dripped and swung from his ragged jaw. He picked up my heavily Werewolf-Demon sperm soaked body, stood me upright, spun me around, and slammed his veiny knotted shaft deep into my guts, pulling me in tightly with my soft firm human flesh against his rippling hairy Werewolf body, gripping onto me tightly with one hand around my waist, and the other around my throat. The knot was so wide that it was very uncomfortable, but before I could say anything he started to power rut me. It was too much. 🐺👦

- PLEASE stop. It's too much. I need a break. Ple ...

Why would a super horny rabid Demon-Werewolf listen to this submissive Fuck-PiG. I had no say anymore. If someone or something wanted to use me for their sexual appetite however they wanted, it was their absolute right. He ignored me and kept his firm grip on me, rutting in the moon lit night. Every few minutes he would ejaculate a big load DEEP inside of me without even pausing for a second. Naturally after a while I soon became like I was with my Master, that being my abdomen once again becoming heavily distended as my guts had no choice but to accept the dirTy Demon sperm that was filling them way beyond their usual capacity.

Soon not only was the knotted Dick hurting me as it impaled me, sliding it's full length repeatedly in and out of my battered boy-cunT, but I was also now full of Demon filTh to the point of discomfort. I had to take what was being given to me. After a long while of animalistic Werewolf rutting I heard Doctor Spike stood by the doorway to my Master's run down mansion call out. But I could not understand him, as he now spoke in Demon language;

- Friedrich, you will bring to me little Charlie, and follow me. And KEEP your Dick impaled tight into his sweet and soft human boy-cunt.

Keeping himself impaled he flew the short distance to where Doctor Spike stood, whose body was again in Lizard form, but his head was in his scary, sinister, pale and gaunt human form. He walked into the house, and down into the basement, as we followed. And here I was, once again, at the entrance to the medical chamber. The code was punched into the pad; SA66TA6N, and the door clicked open. 

We all entered, with my Demon-Wolf still impaled inside of me, still fucking me, and STILL frequently blasting his dirTy-Demon seed inside of me. I really could not anatomically accept much more of his filTh. Doctor Spike once again addressed the central Medical Chamber computer;

- NATAS, lock the Medical-Chamber door, and bring the gates of HELL.- Locking Medical-Chamber door. Bringing the gates of HELL.

Just like earlier the Medical Chamber fell into pitch darkness. I was STILL being fucked, and I was now so FULL of Werewolf-Demon sperm that the internal pressure inside my guts was now forcing my Demon's knotted Dick to partly push out, with his excess cum splattering onto the floor, 💦💦💦💦💦💦 even though he remained inside of me. Having Demon-Wolf cum being continually pumped inside of me ensured I remained HEAVILY distended.

- NATAS, do you have Charlie's results.
- Checking results. Affirmative. Results are as follows;

HIV; Negative. Hep C; Negative. Syphilis; Negative.

I wonder how much longer I would be getting a full set of negative results!? THEN ...  

Just like earlier, the wall to the entrance of the Chamber burst into a long wall of flames, from corner to corner of that wall, lighting up the entire room., and once again came the sounds, of beasts growling, lost souls wailing, flames crackling, and demons snarling. Soon I saw Sir (aka; 'L'), my Master and his 5 Goat-Beast Friends, and Friedrich's fellow Werewolf-Demon friend, Igor. Eight Demons eager and ready to use my NEG cunt, and soft plump human flesh for their dark-desires of the D-E-V-I-L. 👺I could see their intense hunger, and wondered if they would be joining the two demons I was already in the presence of. 

Doctor Spike had on his person the red rubber hood that I was wearing earlier, and, he put it on me, keeping the mouth and eye pieces zips opened, so I could still see and talk. He went over to the blood storage area, took a syringe full each of Igor & Friedrich's highly toxic HIV, Hep C and Syphilis blood, and walked back, over to where I was being fucked. And in his Demon language he spoke;

- Stop fucking him. I need him to be still. 

My cannula port was opened up, and I took two big immediate blood-slams of blood that was so highly charged with wonderful nasTy diseased filTh, it was now absolutely certain I would convert; Multiple infections! -- Multiple strains! Doctor Spike flushed the toxic blood-slams with a sweeT big hiT of tina.

The instant rush saw a storm of salty sweat rain down over me as I began to heavily perspire. It also made me grind my hips vigorously and push down my prolapse over the knotted Werewolf Dick that had its firm grip deep inside my human boy-guts.

- Charlie, STAY still.
- Sorry Doctor.
- It's time your cannula came out, because, things are about to get VERY rough.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

PREQUEL to Part 44;

He removed the cannula and bandaged up my hand. Friedrich began to rut at my gaping swollen cunt, snarling and growling with his stinking saliva dripping down my right pec. Doctor Spike bent down, and repetitively scooped up the Werewolf cum-overflow, and smeared it all over my body, eventually resting his hands either side of my distended belly.

With his pale gaunt face, and dark brown-black eyes, he stared into my eyes, with an unnerving sinister, sadistic glare, and a depraved EVIL smirk;

- I happen to know Charlie, that your boyfriend Richard is planning to break in to your Master's grounds, and TRY to save you. He has to know that there is no place on or in your body for human sperm anymore. And let him come. He is more than welcome to. The Dark-Lord has plans for the pathetic mere mortal.

- PLEASE Doctor, I don't want my Richard to get caught up in any of this. His path is with his saviour.

Doctor Spike took his hands off of my distended abdomen, and zipped up the mouth and eye pieces to my red rubber hood. I now could not see nor speak.

- Is it? If that is his chosen path, he had better not try and execute his plan to come and save you. His destiny will then CHANGE!! ... NATAS ---> OPEN the Gates of HELL! And close them in precisely 4 hours from now.

- OPENING the Gates of HELL! 👺🔥💀🐐🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🐺🐺👹

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Part 44; 

Doctor Spike started to laugh demonically, as Friedrich suddenly took hold of my neck, squeezing it tight, and began to power rut me. It really hurt, causing me to clamp down on his purple veined Werewolf shaft, yet my meTh high saw to it that I bloomed like a fragrant summer rose. Clamp-Bloom-Clamp-Bloom-Clamp-Bloom 🍆🌹 I suddenly heard an almighty crash, like huge steel gates opening, and that is when any order of me being USED was lost. It was now a free for all!!

Within a split second I could not hear the Doctor, nor myself. My head was filled with noises of howling, snarling, growling, and crackling flames as the eight eager demons known to me, that I saw only moments ago race into the Medical Chamber, along with another 37 Demons of unknown origin. I was now surrounded by a total of 47 Demons. And as I said, there now was no order, and I was immediately yanked off from the Demon-Wolf dick that was buried deep inside of me, only to be aggressively penetrated by a thick slippery EEL Dick. I could not see, so had no idea if it was my Master, or one of his fellow Goat-Beast Friends. 

As I got fucked my body was being tugged, pushed, pulled, scratched, in the quest to be the one banging my human boy-cunt, with various demon fluids being sprayed over me;
Sperm. Saliva, with lots of Demon sweat. Demon sperm was on multiple times EACH minute of the next 4 hours being blasted deep inside my accommodating juicy-meaty prolapse, and deep down my welcoming Oesophagus. I had in an instant been turned into a stinking cesspit of Demon-filTh. Defiled for their selfish pleasure, and to teach me where I lay in the packing order; At the BOTTOM!

After a few hours of being aggressively fucked, in my cunt, and down my throat, with absolutely no mercy, no mercy at all, I felt I needed a break. I tried to motion to stop, but there was never enough time to express with a limb that I needed to stop for a bit, due to the constant tugging, pushing, and pulling. And, I could not communicate with my eyes, nor my mouth. It was now my sole duty to give all present what they WANTED! During the last few hours my body on several occasions would shut down, and I would apparently black out, go limp, as the defiling pleasure continued. I was about to blank out for the final time when;

- CLOSING the Gates of HELL.

The 4 hours were up. I was immediately let go, with each and every Demon currently present, leaving, with the exception of Doctor Spike, and Sir. The Gates slammed shut, and I lay on a heap on the floor. Scratched to pieces. Shaking. And absolutely drenched INSIDE and out with Demon-DNA. Doctor Spike addressed the Medical Chamber computer;

- NATAS, unlock the Medical chamber.
- Unlocking Medical chamber.

The door clicked, and again, the door was ajar.

- 'L', take this nasTy FaGGot-PiG to his room, and lay him on the floor in front of the full length free standing mirror. And stand guard. He is not to move.
- Yes Doctor.

My sight and speech were still impaired as the red rubber hood was still firmly in place, still zipped up. Sir carried my drained body to my room, and lay me down, and stood guard. I felt wired, yet, I had a major urge to have a big sleep. I was now exhausted. After a while, I heard footsteps, and in walked my medical captor.

- L, take his hood off.
- Yes Doctor.
- Get up PiG, and face the mirror, hold onto it's frame either side, standing a few paces back so your body is bent at an angle.

I was too feeble now to respond audibly. In fact, I could not get up. So Sir had to help me up. As I stood, I shook, and used all I had in me to hold onto either side of the mirror as instructed to. I looked at my reflection. I was drenched in Demon-Sperm, scratched to pieces, my face looked grey, and my long flowing golden curly hair was no more. I did not recognise myself. Who was this looking back at me? Doctor Spike now naked, and in his skinny, pale, sinister looking human form, grabbed hold of my hips, and plunged his Demon Dick DEEP inside. I whimpered;

- Please, no. I need to rest.

I had to learn, that, I would be allowed to rest when it was decided for me. With his jet black Dick once again deeply impaled, I felt those silver spikes slightly flare, and dig into me. I flinched. He took one step back, and then two, and then a third, and with each step commanded that I push out, push out my cunt. On his third step my human boy-cunt come prolapse was entirely flopped out.

- You will rest when I decide it is time for you to rest. 
- Can I just take a few minutes. Please. 

He stood very still, and silent, and allowed those silver spikes of his to flare out that little bit more, then a little bit more again. I began to wince.

- You WILL now BEG me to Fuck you. Now BEG.

I hesitated. I knew I had to go with it, but, I was so damn tired. I guess I was now in full flow of my training to just accept ALL of my journey, even if I really did need to lay my head on a soft plump pillow.

- Doctor, can we just please take a shor ...

It was time I had to LEARN. Doctor Spike flared out those silver spikes to a long length, again piercing right through my Meaty-boy-Cunt. I let out an almighty loud scream, and tears began to stream down my face. I looked at my tired pale reflection, and felt myself resign, and submit. My feeble voice trembled;

- PLEASE Fuck me.

His silver spikes retracted and he slid back in, Demon balls deep, and began to fuck me, with a hateful aggression.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 45;

- What is it you want from me Charlie?
- I want you to Fuck me.

I looked at my face in the mirror, with tears, yet, expressionless. My loose and battered piece of very well used meaty boy-cunt still had some more immediate work to be done, 

- You want what?
- PLEASE Fuck me Doctor. PLEASE. Do with me what you must. I am a nasTy faGGot-PiG that needs to learn how to please my superiors, and satisfy their needs before my own.

As I uttered those words he stuck 4 fingers from each of his hands into my mouth merely to use it as a support, USING my inner cheeks so he could now pick up his pace of fucking and pound into me with pure EVIL HATRED!

- Not only do you need to learn to completely submit to your superiors, you also need to LEARN to do exactly what is asked of you. Last night I told you to not move from the spot in the Medical Chamber, and, you disobeyed me. And now you need to be punished. 

His fingers gripped on super tight, pulling my jaw down. His head tilted towards the ceiling where he now let out his demonic laughing, and proceeded to violently fuck me. I was sore all over, inside and out, exhausted, but indeed, I did need to become completely aware of my position in life, and give full respect. Doctor Spike after a few minutes took one final HARD thrust and stopped, keeping himself impaled. Then, those silver spikes flared out a little, just enough to dig into my cunt flesh. He completely let go of my so that now I was being held up in mid air by his Demon-Dick.

He turned away from the free standing mirror, walked over (with me beautifully IMPALED) over to my fire place, with the painting of me from a few years ago, and made me look at it as he continued his violent fuck. I looked at how I used to look. My wonderful golden locks. Smiling. A good colour to my skin. I didn't recognise who it was, even though I knew it was me. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, I felt a surge of feeling super horny again and no longer was needing that rest I was whinging for a moment ago. My NEG Dick bounced to a full on erection, and I grabbed on my tits, pulling and twisting, pulling and twisting. Doctor Spike knew the sudden change of my direction and energy, and swiveled me around so I was still impaled on his Demon-Dick but now facing him.

I was face to face with his dark soulless eyes, gaunt pale face, and his slicked back black hair. As I twisted on my tits harder and harder, my mouth remained open wide, contorting with a depraved fuck-piggy 🐷 lust, with Doctor Spike's serpent tongue slithering out, and down to the bottom of my throat and into my stomach, flicking around and probing. It was sending tapping signals to my prostate, which caused me to become aroused so much that I brought my lips to his, spread my thighs as wide as they would go, linked my ankles and pulled them tight into his back, and found myself communicating with him like a Demon. I spoke with my mind into his dark-soulless eyes, begging for him to flare out his spikes. Only a moment ago I had had enough, and now, I wanted MORE!

He heard my silent begging. His serpent tongue retreated, and keeping me impaled on his Demon-Dick he threw me on my back onto my bed. Using his partially flared spikes, he again pulled my fucked up prolapse all the way out. He became completely silent and still, and his soulless demon eyes bored into my soul. Once again without talking I begged him to flare those spikes out as far as they could go. His lifeless expression slowly built up in a look of intense ANGER. :angry: Inside his demon body his anger grew on a parallel with my tit twisting, and it didn't take long for me to see his anger build to his look of pure EVIL akin to our Dark-Lord. 👺 I knew I would soon be getting what I had been asking and begging for. I knew the pain that would be inflicted, yet, I was now craving it. I had to feel that pain NOW. I exclaimed in a hungry and eager fuck-pig tone;

- C'mon Doctor, GIVE me what I deserve. Fuck up this nasTy soon to be p☣️z faGGot.

Simultaneously he snarled at his intense anger from his gaunt expressionless face as he once again flared those spikes through my meaty boy-cunt prolapse. Again I felt that intense pain rip right through me, as I twisted even harder on my now weeping tits. And when the pain reached it's peak I shot another huge NEG load without even touching myself. From that point on I did not remember anymore from that night. Apparently as soon as I shot that last load, I passed out.

But, when I did pass out to sleep, it didn't stop, as I immediately fell into an abyss of nightmares; The same nightmare every night, which would last 13 days and nights (whenever I slept). In the nightmare I would find myself running from my Master's mansion in a dramatic thunderstorm with torrential rain, to the spot of where a permanent reverse pentagram was branded into the ground (just like it was on the top of my head). The reverse pentagram branded into the ground was surrounded by flames, and inside of it the ground was completely dry. I was wearing my metallic red jockstrap, with huge suction cups drawing out my nipples. Each time I had the nightmare, the D-E-V-I-L would keep on TRYING to claim my soul, but somehow, my boyfriend Richard kept on preventing this from happening. Having angered the D-E-V-I-L my boyfriend would see a curse fall upon his shoulders. Mixed within this nightmare were very quick flashes of me in an immortal form. Only to those that knew beyond this realm knew it was me. I had lost my small frame and was broad and muscular like Sir. My voice was different, as was my face. And I no longer possessed male genitalia. If you were of the human realm, and you looked very closely, and deep into my eyes, and really connected with me, then, you would know it was me.

Boyfriend Richard was on his way. Would he regret his actions? 🐺

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

On 10/20/2019 at 9:53 PM, S6AT6A6N said:

Boyfriend Richard was on his way. Would he regret his actions? 🐺

No he will never regret trying to save his beloved Charlie.

Will he succeed, time will tell.

Dr Spike certainly has the ideal cock for Pozzing his victims, wish it really existed.

• Like 1

Part 46; **The RETURN of boyfriend Richard**

For the first 6 days of these 13 days and nights, Usher would look after me, bringing me plenty of fluids, and spoon feeding me mineral rich fluid soup. He would bathe me, and tend to my scratches, and cuddle into me sometimes as I slept, trying to hold onto me as I thrashed about. I didn't have much memory of these initial 6 days. I guess I was in shock after my Demon conversion-orgy Gang-bang. On day 7 I started to feel a lot better. It was on this day that Usher would leave for a few weeks to sort out his stuff in the city, in preparation to come and live here full time. 

During the next week Sir would look after my nutritional needs, and I would go out during day time, and sometimes evenings for walks to build my strength up, going for longer walks as each day went by. During this time I did not see any Demons (apart from in my nightmares), the Doctor was gone, my Master was nowhere to be seen. Each morning I would look out of my window to see the glorious sun shinning, birds chirping, and the thriving botanical life gleaming and swaying in the summer air. Everything seemed to fall into peaceful tranquility.  This would be for days 7 to 12 mind you, and then on day 13, the STORM came!

On the morning of the thirteenth day since my body was savaged by demons I awoke feeling very peculiar physically. I was beginning to feel pretty unwell. I looked out of my window, and there were no birds, no sunshine. No gentle breeze. Just a DEAD eerie silence through the dark clouds that lay motionless in the sky. A STORM was most definitely brewing. I forced myself through my luke-warm shower in the basement, had something to eat courtesy of Sir, and took a few walks in the afternoon and early evening. I began to feel really heavy, and achy, so, went to go for a lie down, and fell into a deep sleep wearing my tee, and trackie bottoms. I again had the nightmares, but this time they were super vivid, like they were real. After a few hours sleep I woke up SCREAMING out aloud 3 times;

'I irrevocably give my soul to you for eternity, my Dark-Lord'.

I was soaked through in sweat, could barely move through my body feeling VERY heavy. I ached. My throat felt sore, I was covered in a rash, and my skin felt like it was burning up, even though I felt FREEZING on the inside. I quickly went into a trance like state, becoming dissociated with my human form, and got out of bed. I went to my chest of drawers, got my metallic red rubber jock-strap, and went to the full length mirror. I watched on as I undressed until I was naked, putting on my jock-strap. There I was, without my Golden locks of hair, my temple branded, nearly recovered from my Demon conversion-orgy Gang-bang, and what now seemed to be now sero-converting. I looked into my eyes via the reflection. A deadness looked back at me. I walked over to my window, opened it, and leaned out, allowing the coolness of the heavy rain to hit my hot, sweating head.

There was now a storm; torrential rain, thunder and lightening. I could see in a distance the flames around the reverse pentagram. And, that sharp, quick, distorted, raspy voice once again boomed around my head;

- Come to me NOW Charlie. It is now time to GIVE me your soul.
- Yes my Dark-Lord. I am coming. It is yours.

I descended down the creaky windy staircase, until I reached the front door, and out I stepped, barefoot and naked, aside from my jock-strap, and burning up skin. I walked the several minutes to the reverse pentagram branded into the ground, with the thunder and lightning growing in its intensity and frequency. And the torrential rain became harder, hitting my head and shoulders, rolling down my back, and off of my cute bubble-ASS. When I reached the pentagram I with no fear stepped past the flames, and inside, where the storm carried on outside of the circle of flames. I could hear it, see it, but now I was protected from it, and in an instant my skin dried off. I instinctively lay on my back on the dry ground, spread my legs WIDE open, held tightly behind my thighs, as I now began to breath heavily.

- I am here my Dark-Lord. TAKE my soul.

Meanwhile, back up at the run down mansion, Sir was in the plinth room with my Master.

- Hail Master. Charlie's boyfriend Richard is here at the electronic gates with a few of his friends, in their car, What do you want me to do my Master?
- Yes, I know 'L'. I know of their presence. What a FOOLISH man Richard is. Let them in. They're just in time to see Charlie's transformation. BUT, I did WARN him not to ever return.
- Yes my Master, I shall let them in.

The electronic gates were opened, and in drove my Boyfriend, with two of his muscular stud friends. BUT, now the D-E-V-I-L flashed before me, towering above me ...

- PLEASE Fuck Me and Cum INSIDE me MY Dark-Lord, I am READY to give you my Soul.

He picked me up, and AGAIN impaled me on his bright glowing orange Hot-Poker shaft. The jet black sea anemone tentacles flared from his Molten-Lava iron immortal Death-Fuck-tool once again stuck themselves deep into my EAGER insides as my legs just like the last two times lay on his fins that poked out intermittently either side of him. I let go of my thighs, and I now let myself become completely limp. I just dangled there. At HIS mercy!

There was no build up, he got straight to it, giving me a no holes barred brutal final DEATH-FUCK. BUT, would it be 'final'? Was the end of the road for me as Charlie as we knew me?
His thrusts very quickly intensified, harder and faster. I very soon could not take anymore. 

- I irrevocably give my ... *I was being distracted by Igor & Friedrich's final moments*
- C'mon Charlie, I haven't got all night. SAY it!
- I irrevocably give my ... 
He was really ENJOYING teasing those words out of me, as he purposefully kept winding me so I could not finish my sentence, yet allowing himself to grow impatient and angry with me at the same time, even though he knew he was responsible for causing me to have difficulty in getting my words out.

- SAY IT. SAY IT. GIVE ME YOUR SOUL Charlie!   
- I irrevocably give my ... 
- NO Charlie. NO, don't do it. I have come to bring you home.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

PREQUEL to Part 47;

My boyfriend Richard and his two friends stood outside of the circle, getting drenched. He looked at me with the LOVE he still had for me. If anything it had strengthened.

- I cannot give you my Soul. I'm sorry ... *I started to whimper* ... And I am going home. 

Now the D-E-V-I-L seriously became VERY angry, and like he did the other day he twisted and threw me off from his glowing orange shaft, throwing me into mid air, landing outside the pentagram circle, crashing into the mud. My boyfriend picked me up, we held hands, and started to walk to the car. 

- What have they done to you, and your wonderful beautiful golden hair? Oh, my boy. You are safe now.

No sooner had we began to walk, growls and snarls came out of nowhere, and my Richard was with great force pushed to the ground. It was Demon Werewolf Beasts Igor and Friedrich. Both of Richards friends started screaming and running towards the car;

- We've seen quite enough. Fuck this. We're off. 

Frierich and Igor picked me up flying into the air, and bringing me back inside to the centre of the pentagram, forcing me to kneel before our Dark-Lord. He glared deep into my soul via my eyes with an intense look of EVIL. We remained like this for a good few minutes. And then, the silence was broken;

- No mere mortal MESSES me around, do you understand ME!?
- I am so sorry my wonderful Dark-Lord. The ultimate Master. I am so sorry.
- If you leave now, you leave for good, If you stay, you stay.

I looked at my boyfriend, who began to plead with me to go with him. As he did, my Master from the mansion dug out an old trick of his, and began to flick over my prostate with his serpent tongue. And those flicks grew stronger and stronger. I looked back up at the D-E-V-I-L, and soon began to grunt and groan in pleasure at what my Goat-Beast Master was doing to me. Keeping my gaze fixed on my Dark-Lord, I again spoke;

- I am sorry my Darling Richard. I can't. I am staying. PLEASE forgive me.- Oh my Charlie, I can see you are far too gone. Farewell my love.

He left, wailing, got into the car with his friends, and they drove off! Our Dark-Lord had now had a new piece of vital information to add to my adventure ...

- OH Charlie Charlie Charlie. Your boyfriend was warned NOT to ever come back here by your deputy Master. We do not tolerate disobedience. I have now placed a curse on him. If he ever penetrates you sexually, whether you are in Human or Demon form, he will activate this curse, and become a Demon-Werewolf for eternity, predominantly presenting in Human form. And we WILL be giving him PLENTY of opportunities to Fuck you, at his peril be it. 👺

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Part 47;

Our Dark-Lord vanished in a flash, with Igor & Friedrich picking me up, and flying me back up to the mansion, and back inside via the plinth room window, dropping me into a heap on a few bales of hay that had been undone and scattered onto the floor by the St Andrew's cross. My Master from his armchair spoke;

- The Doctor will be attending tomorrow my boy. Your evident raging fever needs attention.

Oh no. I HOPE he won't be putting me through my paces again. I really did not feel like it. I really was ready to give my soul and just be done with it all.

- Come to me Charlie, sit with your Master.

I summoned up all my energy, and crawled over, and sat between his legs on the floor. He flopped his slippery EEL Dick over my shoulder and down my torso. In an exhausted trance like state I stroked it, and fingered his Gonnorhea pus laden wide urethral opening, and slowly ate the pus, groaning in a sleepy state. And again, that is the last thing I remember, as I fell asleep. The next thing I knew, I woke up in my Master's lair, his sleeping quarters, below the shower room / medical chamber. Where he slept which is where I awoke, had thick layers of hay. The floor was made of marble, all 4 walls of deep underground rock, with a mirrored ceiling.

- Up you get Charlie, and place your hands on the wall over there, making sure you are a few steps away from the wall, arms stretched out, back arched out so your beautiful bubble ass sticks out.
- Hail Master. yes Master.

I felt him come near behind me, with his serpent tongue once again via his Demon mind and his EVIL realm flicking on and over and around my prostate. He knew exactly how to get me! He kept doing this, very slowly increasing the intensity, knowing that his work would have me literally BEGGING for his Goat-Beast EEL Dick. He kept on and on, with my groans, grunts and screams becoming ridiculously LOUD. I was SCREAMING his lair down, it certainly felt like it, and no man on earth could hear my cries of filThy SA6TA66NIC greedy faGGot-Fuck-PiG lust as my soul fell deeper into the pit of HELL! 🔥👺🔥👺🔥

- FUCK me my Master. Stick your long and thick slippery EEL Demon-Dick deep inside my nasTy meaTy boy-cunT.
- Then you will now look upto the mirrored ceiling Charlie, and fix your gaze. Understood.
- Hail Master. Yes my Master.

I looked up to see my Master's Goat head in flames, and his long and thick slippery EEL Dick pointing at a right angle, straight towards my Bubble-ASS, and dripping it's filThy toxic Gonnorhoea pus. He placed the tip of his Demon shaft about 1 cm inside my gaping toy fuck-hole. It was most definitely GAPING now, with the amount of Demon Dick I had taken. And using his claws he slowly scratched down my back, and the sides to my torso, lusting over my sweet firm human flesh, even though my innocence was now long gone. He took hold of my waist, and looked upto the ceiling. His usual lifeless dull black eyes were a glowing Molten-Lava colour, He snarled, contorting his head, then plunged his EEL Dick DEEP inside. It had been a while, and he felt GREAT. I arched my ASS back against his beast of a Dick. 

- FUCK yes my Master. So wonderful to have you back inside me again. I NEED your dirTy filTh squirting inside of me once again. I NEED it.

I was going to be getting what I NEED, and much more. He slowly fucked me, with long, hard, and slow POWERFUL strokes, resting for several seconds each time he was impaled deep inside of me. During those several seconds I would feel his Demon-Dick twitch. And I again for the first time in a while was getting a squirT of his deep green, rotten smelling oily filth deep inside my cunT at least once every single minute. Thus, it did not take long for my abdomen to become heavily distended, again! After he had HIS way with me, he plugged me with the Goat-Hoof butt plug, and ordered me to rest in his bed of hay. 

Distended, and plugged, I waddled to his sleeping area, and lay down. It did not take long for me to drift off. And from tonight, there were no more nightmares. And visits from the D-E-V-I-L stopped; For a very LONG LONG time at least. However, I still did not sleep very well as I kept waking up frequently, drenched in sweat as my raging what seemed to be sero-converting fever took it's grip. Morning soon came, and Sir came down to carry me up to the basement, leaving our Master to rest during daylight hours. Once on basement-ground level I saw the door to the medical chamber was slightly ajar. Sir carried me inside, to where Doctor Spike was already present, and instructed Sir to place me down on the stainless steel examination table.

- NATAS. Close and Lock Medical Chamber Doors.

SLAM! The computer responded;

- Doors to Medical Chamber LOCKED.
- Charlie, put your ankles in the stirrups, and wrists in the arm rests.
- Okay.
- NATAS. Lock in ankles to stirrups and Lock in wrists to arm rests.  

*CLICK* ... *CLICK* !! The computer responded;

- Ankles and wrists 'Restrained & LOCKED'.
- SO Charlie, we meet once again. Your Master tells me you have a nasTy Fever. We should investigate that. 'L', I want you to get that large stainless steel bucket from over there, unplug this boy's cunt, and collect his Master's dirTy cum.
- Yes Doctor Stanis.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1