Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

PREQUEL to Part 39;

He came around to my head, and began to permanently tattoo the crown of my now bald scalp. I was now being officially branded. BUT, with what? Maybe with a symbol to make sure I would now be forever surrounded by a Dark EVIL force!? 👺
  • Upvote 2

Part 39;

As the Doctor got to tattooing me, my German AIDS stud kneeling before me had removed his oxygen mask, and was groaning as he licked, chewed, fingered, and rubbed my wet, soft, warm, and meaty prolapse. I could tell one of his hands was repetitively alternating between stroking his diseased Death-Meat and then rubbing on and around my NEG cunt and fingering inside it with his super loaded HIV & Hep C blood, and sticky Gonorrhoea pus fingers. I could only imagine that from all his licking and chewing of my sweet juicy prolapse that his chin, lips and mustache must surely be now covered in my neg cunt blood, his super viral loaded Dick blood, and his Gonorrhoea. Would he kiss me like that?

My scalp was hurting from the tattooing, yet, I was in sheer ecstasy having my brand new and real sexual organ licked, fingered, rubbed, and chewed. This deathly thin skeleton was certainly a man of expert experience ... He knew how just to please me!! Finally the tattoo was done. Doctor Spike took a photo, and showed me, looking at me sternly with his sinister soulless expression;

- There you go Charlie, just what you needed.

It was no less than a reversed pentagram with the three upside down red nines nestled in-between the top two points! This was no mere drawing; I was now officially BRANDED! I was falling in deeper into my new life of depraved EVIL filTh, and if I were to change my mind about everything now, it was seeming like it would really now be too late. My fate had been already decided! Friedrich spoke out;

- Doctor, help me up. I am ready to fuck this dirTy NEG fuck-pig now.

Doctor Spike helped him up, then done something very strange, considering the circumstances. But, it was just one of his little twisted mind fuck games. He took a condom out of it's wrapper, and rolled it onto the thick, pus oozing and AIDS bleeding Death-Dick. He gave his trademark depraved evil smirk as he spoke;

- Maybe you could try to have safe sex on your last ever fuck as a living human, Friedrich.

He then clamped the catheters that were feeding me my Master's bitter tasting oily Beast-cum, and removed them from my mouth. Then also came the removal of the dental cheek retractor. And the IV drip as it had finished. Cannula staying in mind! He then went and fetched Igor, and wheeled him to the left side of my examination table, facing me. Friedrich looked down at his rubbered up Death-Dick for a few minutes, stroking it, and mumbling something in German to himself, and then, the animal within him removed the condom peeling it off so it was now inside out, so now the outer part of the condom was covered in fresh Gonorrhoea pus, and dirTy blood. He leaned over, and placed it on my forehead, dragging it back over a few times as to smear in his filTh. Doctor Spike addressed the Medical Chamber computer;

- NATAS power down 'Hypno'.
- Powering down 'Hypno'.

In a quick moment the nasTy PiG-faGGot SEX images, and the deep hard sounds of dark underground tribal beats abruptly stopped. There was now a hesitation in the air.

- NATAS, bring the gates of HELL.- Bringing the gates of HELL.

Suddenly, the Medical Chamber fell into pitch darkness. No one spoke or done anything for the next few minutes, and with each passing second the atmosphere became increasingly tense and electric.

THEN ...  

The wall to the entrance of the Chamber burst into a long wall of flames, from corner to corner of that wall, lighting up the entire room. Then came the sounds, of beasts growling, lost souls wailing, flames crackling, and demons snarling. Doctor Spike put on Friedrich's head a Leather executioner hood. I couldn't properly see what he looked like with it on as his head was bowed as he kept busy rubbing his BARE pus oozing, and HIV-Hep C bleeding POZ Death-Meat over and around my sweet, wet and warm velvety NEG prolapse. He also alternated with entering inside my flopped out cunt with just with the tip to his highly charged fuck tool in between rubbing over and around on the outside. I could see his mouth and lips though as they kept contorting with a depraved lust for a sick and nasTy Death-Fuck. 

I was to be his last fuck alive, and he was USING me just how he wanted. He now slid inside me an inch, holding steady his position. He looked up, and stared deep into my eyes;
FUCK, what a sight before me. His leather executioner hood was a stark contrast to the yellow to the whites of his eyes and his sunken yellow-grey gaunt face. His body not only emaciated, but also a yellow-grey colour, with bones protruding all over. Yet his Death-Dick, his wonderful thick uncut pus oozing, blood trickling Death-Dick was super HARD with just 1" so far of his super toxic 8"s pulsating inside of my warm soft open wide NEG cunt. I was now very open wide, and READY for him to fuck the HELL into me, and give me the last of his life force, for eternity. The flames (the closed gates behind him leading to HELL) behind him were strong, framing his pale deathly frail body beautifully, and highlighting his chin, lips, and bushy mustache which were as I had imagined, all wet and sticky from his Gonorrhoea pus, my NEG cunt blood, and his super high viral loaded blood.

THEN, he leaned in to kiss me, contaminating my lips and lower nose with his wet nasTy filTh ☢️☢️, and my ever diminishing innocence. As he leaned in he naturally slid all the way deep inside of me. Even though my welcoming and accommodating juicy boy-cunt was super wide now, bruised, battered, gaping, and had been taking ginormous Beast Dick, and Sir's forearms, I could feel him fill me up and feel his HIGHLY charged Death-Meat slowly fuck me. He stuck his tongue deep into my mouth, kissing me deeply. It felt amazing, and I reciprocated, even though his breath actually smelt like a sewer. It smelt and tasted absolutely disgusting, yet, it was turning me on so much knowing he was taking what he wanted based upon pure animalistic instinct, and taking what for the moment was HIS, contaminating my ever increasing defiled body and soul. I was physically retching at the foul taste and smell of his sewer breath, yet I instinctively kept pushing my tongue in deeper into his throat. Doctor Spike spoke;

- NATAS unlock ankles from stirrups and unlock wrists from arm rests. 

*CLICK* ... *CLICK* !! The computer responded;

- Ankles and wrists 'UNLOCKED'.

I was now no longer restrained. Was I now about to request to be let go, so I could return to my boyfriend Richard? And where is Richard? 😈

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Part 40;

I won't lie, as soon as my ankles and wrists became unlocked an image of my boyfriend did flash across my mind. Why? At that poinT in time, I really did not care, and grabbed hold of Friedrich's Leather executioner clad yellow cheek sunken gaunt face, and kissed even deeper than before his sewer stinking throat. My legs instinctively went up and wrapped around his bony back, with my heels pulling him and his bacterial oozing viral bleeding slab of violently t☢️xic Death-Meat deeper into my flopped out soft and wet NEG boy-cunt. I had dreamed of this moment for years, so, if losing my hair (thus, my old identity) is what it took to get this stud to leak his legacy into me, then it was completely worth it!

It wasn't a hard fast fuck, it was slow, yet his strokes were firm and solid. He would stop every few minutes for a minute or two to regain his composure. During his times of rest I would feel the rotting toxic Fuck-Weapon to this beautiful AIDS stud pulsate deep inside of my warm and wet insides. They were waiting with excitement to be flooded with his final load of HIGHLY charged Death-seed. 💀I stopped kissing him, pushing his head away from mine several inches so I could look into his eyes. Despite his exhausted tired look in his eyes, he still projected his alpha essence perfectly. He continued his slow yet firm solid strokes with no safety barrier between his BARE dirTy AIDS Stud-Dick heavily dripping with Disease, and my, still, NEG boy-cunt. I continued my look into his eyes ...

- Oh fuck YES. I am ready. Flood my guts with your infectious filTh. Give me what I deserve, and what you WANT to give to me.

With a lot of effort he stood up right, and withdrew, returning to rubbing his slab of BARE pus oozing, and HIV-Hep C bleeding P☣️Z Death-Meat over and around my sweet, wet and warm velvety NEG prolapse, and once again with his mouth and lips contorting with a depraved lust for a sick and nasTy Death-Fuck. The bleeding on his shaft seemed to be intensifying. He now spoke as he continued rubbing over my flopped out cunt, although I obviously could not understand what he was saying ...

- Fuck YES. Got myself a hungry NEG sluT here who craves to have what I have. And you are lucky enough PiG to be getting my multiple strains of Hep C, and several strains of HIV including my med resistant strain, plus my aggressive virulent strain, which given the ideal conditions will be fast acting, and you will be like I am now in no time, courtesy of our good Doctor here. I cannot hold on much longer. I am going back inside your sweet warm cunt now, and within a few short strokes, you will have M☢️RE of what you want.

- STOP! Not so fast Friedrich. Sit back down in your wheelchair.

Doctor Spike had halted proceedings with my sticky mustached AIDS STUD. He promptly wheeled Igor over to where I lay, took his hospital gown off from the front, then picked him up from his wheelchair, and ordered me to reach out and finish removing his gown, which was dangling from the front of his body as he was being held from behind. I removed it, only to see yet another emaciated body. And it turned me ON! Yet, just like Friedrich, his Death-Dick was raging STIFF to attention. I was more than happy to oblige. Doctor Spike picked him up, and lay him on his back on the floor on a row of cushions for comfort.

- Right Charlie, you will sit on Igor's pus oozing Dick, facing him, and ride him very slowly.

Before I got to him, Doctor Spike got the tainted scalpel, and made an incision, just like he did a short while earlier. Igor's shaft was now covered in blood. I straddled him, took hold of of his beautiful bloodied Death-Meat, and slowly slid down. His eyes were not focused, and looked in odd directions as he gave groans and grunts of delight of feeling my warm and wet boy-cunt embrace and envelope his bleeding, diseased and throbbing Death-Dick that was more than worthy of such attention. I looked at my hand that had just guided his Dick into me, and, it was covered in his highly toxic fluid. I smeared it over my lips and all over my face like any good little obedient FaG-PiG should.

Igor took hold of my waist with his frail pale bony hands, and held onto me softly, as I rocked back and forth. My young firm flesh against his decaying ravaged body in the darkened Medical Chamber were both lit up by the 'Gates of Hell' raging burning flames with an array of demons from behind the flames watching on, including my Master and his 5 fellow Goat-Beat friends 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🐐, and Sir, who was currently in his demon form. They could not enter unless Doctor Spike requested NATAS to 'open' the 'Gates of Hell'.

Igor's grunts and groans increased in their frequency and intensity. I THEN felt a hand push me forward. It was Friedrich. I soon felt him re enter me, swiftly followed by him letting his body completely relax so he was now putting his whole body weight on top of me. He started fucking me again, and I was using all my strength to hold myself up in position. Igor from somewhere summoned some last energy, and began to rock his hips upwards to fuck me too. Heavenly HELL, being double fucked by two wasting and deathly AIDS studs, with both of their pus oozing pieces of SUPER CHARGED pieces of Fuck-Meat bleeding inside of me. Igor's soft grip suddenly tightened, and he gripped onto my waist tightly, with his long unkempt fingernails digging into my skin. He and Friedrich began a dialogue, with the latter breaking the silence;

- Oh FUCK, ... YES, this is it. Take what you NEED you nasTy PiG-faGGot. I am almost there.
- Friedrich my friend. You are very close by. I can no longer see at all, but, my sense of touch is super heightened, and this NEG sluT I have heard so much about feels firm, soft, ripe, and ready to begin it's journey we have both experienced. I am getting VERY close to busting what I know will be my last ever load. My most toxic and violently venomous one ever. He IS going to get it.
- Hey, Igor. My dear friend. Yes, I am here. Our bleeding 🆎 slabs of dirTy diseased Death-Meat sliding over each other, leaking Gono pus, pre cum, blood, most of it virus replicating at an intense rate. I cannot hold it in any longer. Here it comes you nasTy NEG Fuck-PiG. I'm cuuuUUUUUUUhhhhmmmiiiiiiNG *GRUUUNT* 💦💦💀💦💦
- Fuck YES, here comes my filThy legacy too. Oh YEEEEES, you want it, here it is you worthless fag.

Where did that come from? Igor's last words were full of powerful and primitive instinctive deaThly desire, and as he uttered his last word he let go of my waist, and grabbed me tightly around my neck as my DP AIDS fuckers grunted like rabid animals, unloading their super charged deadly seed into my accommodating guts. Igor's hands fell from my neck, and Friedrich's body became even heavier, as the both abruptly became silent, and motionless. Had they died? Or, were they still with us and be able to be saved, by someone, or, something?

Edited by S6AT6A6N
sentence error
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

PREQUEL to part 41;

Doctor Spike seem to go into crisis mode, yet he remained calm and methodical even within his sense of urgency. 

- NATAS, power down the Gates to Hell, and unlock the Chamber door.
- Powering down Gates to Hell, and unlocking Chamber door.

The flames disappeared, with the bright lights of the Medical Chamber returning. The door clicked and opened slightly. He in a heartbeat went to his lab area, and returned with three syringes. The first two were given to Igor & Friedrich. As soon as the solution went in, their motionless bodies began to move and I could see that they were breathing once again. Friedrich was hauled off of me, and lay down on the floor side by side with Igor. I was instructed in a firm manner to lie flat on the floor, where I received the third syringe. Doctor Spike opened my cannula.

- What are you giving me Doctor?- This is no time for questions Charlie. You are to lay exactly where you are, and don't move. Understood.
- Okay.

In went my solution, and he rushed out of the slightly ajar door. I knew exactly what he had given me. I recognised this feeling ~ Meth! Well, there is no way I could now stay in the position I was ordered to; I was flying, and HORNY, with a cunt full of incubating death-seed! Where had the Doctor gone to, and, would I behave and stay still?

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

I was flying, and HORNY, with a cunt full of incubating death-seed! Where had the Doctor gone to, and, would I behave and stay still?

Of course he won't, He will go looking for the Master and the 5 Demon Beasts.

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:29 AM, Monster5-8gPA said:

Excellent continuation my dear friend @S6AT6A6N!

you are not one to disappoint!!! 

I cannot wait for your next chapters!!!

Pleased you are enjoying the continuation @Monster5-8gPA ... A few more chapters on their way, for those hungry greedy PiGs! 🐷

• Like 1

Part 41;

There was a gap between my two side by side almost lifeless AIDS studs. I crawled in between them, and lay on my back, with my legs akimbo, and shoved four fingers inside my AIDS loaded NEG cunt and began to finger fuck myself aggressively, feeling these studs hyper viral fuck juice splashing about as I jabbed myself in sheer intense greedy moaning and grunting Fuck-Fag-PiG lust. I turned to Friedrich and eagerly lapped up his chin, lips, and mustache of the remnants from our play had a little while ago.

- Thank you for your Death-seed sexy stud.

I kissed him, and he smiled. I grabbed a hold of his toxic shaft, which was still very much STIFF, and leaking. I eagerly scooped up the mixture of his and I's bodily fluids, and smeared them all over my face. I then turned to Igor, sweet sweet Igor, and gave him thanks too, also planting a kiss on his lips, which again was met with a smile of appreciation. With equal eagerness I also scooped our bodily fluids from his toxic shaft, and wrote on my chest three upside down nines. The PIG had landed! Doctor Spike marched in with Sir and Usher in tow, and instructed that his two patients be carried up to the plinth room. As the physically strong carried away the frail I remained laying in the same spot, continuing to aggressively four finger my cunt.

- Someone disobeyed me didn't they, not staying in the spot I ordered you to stay in. You will be punished accordingly when I feel the time is right. Once I have put this in, you will make your way to the plinth room.

He pushed in my prolapse, then inserted the Goat-Hoof Butt plug, as to keep Friedrich & Igor's diseased multiplying viral filTh where it should be. I got up and then with difficulty (as my cunt lips were now being forced apart) walked out of the Medical Chamber, and out into the main part of the basement within the shower area. I noticed the full length mirror that Sir made me look in to when I had been dressed in my skimpy metallic red rubber jockstrap and the rest of that particular corresponding attire. As I awkwardly walked over to take a look at myself the depraved Doctor secured the chamber, and swiftly made his way to the plinth room on the top floor.

I gazed at my reflection of a meTh fueled body at the beginning of it's brand new journey. Already I was looking very different, although in another 16 months approximately I would be looking completely different to how I was now, despite already big changes in such a short space of time. I admired Friedrich & Igor's high viral tainted blood all over my chest, and face, which mingled in with my Master's oily Demon-Beast-Cum, making my skin all wet and sticky. The D-E-V-I-L's scratch mark across my navel continued to tingle, and glow.
I glanced at my now bald scalp, and instead of feeling sad at the loss of my beautiful hair I cherished all these years, it seemed to just further fuel my deep inner pig. I looked deep into my eyes as I grabbed my now super sensitive tits, pulling and twisting VERY hard which was causing my cunt to repetitively clamp down tightly on the Goat-Hoof Butt plug that had it stuffed shut. I pulled and twisted, pulled and twisted, and with my face contorting MY growing Demon within spoke to my inner Charlie, the young man of innocence who would soon be forever lost;

- You are a fucking nasTy whore Charlie. Let all the Dark entities and fucked up twisTed depraved EVIL filTh that surrounds you shape what you ARE going to become.

I then heard inside my head, a summons;

- Charlie, come to the plinth room, NOW! Once here you will climb to the top of the marble plinth, sit against the mirror so you are facing opposite the St Andrew's Cross, unplug your cunt, PUSH out your prolapse, and PLAY with it.
- Hail Master. Yes Master.

I walked up the steps out of the basement, then began my ascent up the long winding creaky staircase, completely naked, with my skin only covered with various human and Demon bodily fluids, all of it highly t☢️xic, and utterly disgusting. I reached the door to the plinth room. The door was closed, and all I could hear demon chanting. I could not wait to be as instructed playing with my AIDS cum filled prolapse, so without hesitation I opened the door. The usual fizzling fuzzy fire red glow that lit up the room was no longer, with the room only being lit up my moon light. Usher and Sir were sat on the couch, Doctor Spike was sat on a bale of hay in the corner, and my Goat-Beast Master and his 5 Goat-Beast friends were circled around the Reverse Pentagram drawn on the floor, Demon-chanting. 

I climbed up the plinth, and sat against the mirror, unplugged my cunt, and pushed out my inflamed battered prolapse. Its warmth felt wonderful against the coolness of the marble slab. In my meTh haze and using both hands I rubbed over and over my flopped out cunt flesh, and eagerly finger fucked myself, feeling and massaging in the multiple viral loaded Demon & Human toxic fliTh, as I watched from high up the Demons chanting. As their chanting grew louder and stronger, my self degradation grew more intense as I fingered and FFisted my sloppy prolapse. And when the fever consuming this entire space could not rise anymore, my vision and hearing for several seconds went blank.

When my senses had returned, I instantly realised that the chanting had ceased, and stood in front of me, towering over this mere pathetic mortal at his feet, was the return of our Dark-Lord, the D-E-V-I-L. 👺

- PLEASE Fuck Me and Cum INSIDE me MY Dark-Lord, I am READY to give you my Soul.

He picked me up, and impaled me on his bright glowing orange Hot-Poker shaft. The jet black sea anemone tentacles flared from his Molten-Lava iron immortal Death-Fuck-tool once again stuck themselves deep into my battered insides as my legs just like last time lay on his fins that poked out intermittently either side of him. My hands gripped tightly to the sides of my thighs, pulling them tightly as to try and spread my legs further still, even though they were spread as far as nature would already allow. Without flinching he bored into my eyes with his unnerving, scary, Dark-EVIL presence.

I stared back in return, my face smiling in lust, want, and greed, with my tongue poking out and making weird movements amidst my repetitive meTh-grunts. This went on for several minutes, with me lusting like some demented maniac, desperate to be fucked and filled by my Dark-Lord, with he remaining completely still, eerily silent, and his hot, hard steel exterior yet again heating up my cool smooth pale skin until I was now HEAVILY dripping with sweat. I now could not wait anymore;

- PLEASE cum INSIDE my cunt, my WONDERFUL Dark-Lord. PLEASE ... 🐽

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

PREQUEL to part 42;

The D-E-V-I-L broke his silence with his sharp, quick, distorted, raspy voice;

- Remember Charlie, there is a specific condition attached per your request for my Molten Lava Death-Seed to be sprayed deep into your Human flesh.
- Yes, I remember clearly. I have to give you my soul.

His jet black sea anemone tentacles that last time gave me an electric shock sending my body into spasm which made my body neck down go limp this time commenced a deep fast rhythmic massage of my innards, causing me to leak a bucket of NEG pre-cum. I let go of my thighs, and took to working on my tits. For a few minutes only I lay there, dangling in mid air on the D-E-V-I-L's Death-Dick, with its little helpers doing their job on taking me to the point of no return. As I continued to work on my tits my skin increasingly began to burn up, with my sweat evaporating into a fine mist into the EVIL night air. And then, I let out a MASSIVE grunt, and shot a huge NEG load over my torso, with some of it landing on the mirror behind me. During my orgasm the words fell out of my mouth;

- I irrevocably give my soul to you for eternity, my Dark-Lord.

:o ... Charlie, what have you done?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1