Planted Deep or Fucked While Bred

Tops really just do whichever they prefer, and I don't stop them.  I do prefer the tops that push balls deep and just shoot, though - makes the spurts more pronounced for me to feel.  With the other guys, you get the sensation of your hole getting wetter, though, and knowing that can be a turn on as well.  For me, it's about how a guy orgasms that turns me on just as much; how he grunts, his "O" face, and if he gets verbal about cumming or not.

• Like 2

I love when my top forces his cock balls deep inside me and holds it there until he’s completely unloaded. I love feeling the pain of his cock expanding inside me and knowing that his cum is flowing as deep inside me as he can get it. With that being said, it’s the tops right to cum however he wants because my body belongs to him 100% when we’re in bed together.

I’ve found that most tops like to hold their cock deep when they cum as a sign of their rightful dominance and ownership of the hole they’re fucking. There’s nothing more dominant than cumming so deep in a hole that their cum won’t flow out naturally without me pushing it out, which I won’t do. 

• Like 4

As long as my top unloads his warm male essence inside me I don't care. It is psychologically more satisfying when he is thrust full deep in me to unload so I know his seed will have time to absorb and join the thousands of other males who have shared their DNA with my body and become part of me for life.

• Like 1

I take the load wherever I can get it, deep inside, partly inside or in my mouth. But please don't waste it by pulling out.

That being said I do prefer it when my top goes deep, stays deep and unloads in my pussy. That way I feel every pulse of his spurting dick in my cunt. I just love that feeling.

Guest Cloudycigarbear

I will slop up precum with my tounge with pleasure, i love it, but I refuse to swallow, fucking grosses me out. That load goes up the ass and however he wants to d9 it as long as every drop is put where it is meant to be!