Overcoming fear to be his cumdump

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

3 hours ago, Malicon said:

– I would like to see the pink toothbrush after brushing 😉

– Let your man tie you up and bring a third with him...

Mmm sounds good. We're definitely doing tied up so he can abuse my body. Trying to get a third as well 🤞 

On 2/11/2020 at 7:02 PM, Guest NottsCollaredBoi said:

Absolutely get where you're coming from. We've talked about the possibility of getting another guy in; see how depraved I can get with two loads inside me 😉 

My exx started me out with threesomes and it developed from there. I the first six months we kept it to fairly infrequent but he could tell that i was never satisfied and constantly needed cock ands getting bred. It soon escalated to the point where I spent most of every weekend getting laid and bred several times from Friday night right through to Sunday night. We soon built up a number of regular tops that would come and fuck me when I was horny. Once a month I used to have a flexi day off work which we called my flexi fuck day as he would go to work and it was nothing for me to organise six or eight loads which made it a day I looked forward too.,

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ozpig said:

My exx started me out with threesomes and it developed from there. I the first six months we kept it to fairly infrequent but he could tell that i was never satisfied and constantly needed cock ands getting bred. It soon escalated to the point where I spent most of every weekend getting laid and bred several times from Friday night right through to Sunday night. We soon built up a number of regular tops that would come and fuck me when I was horny. Once a month I used to have a flexi day off work which we called my flexi fuck day as he would go to work and it was nothing for me to organise six or eight loads which made it a day I looked forward too.,

That sounds like an amazing routine. I love that! 

Quick update:

Work has been hell. So much so that we had a very short session the other day. 

In ten minutes I was stripped, scratched up, fucked with him on top of me, and had his amazing gay seed flooding my body. It was quick and amazing and very horny! 

Love it! 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, hope you're OK. It's been a while since I've updated this. It's been a tough time for me personally so my libido has hit rock bottom. However my man has been keeping me happy through messages - he's a good one 😁

Hoping to be back to normal service soon, so stay tuned

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...