A fuck to remember

drscorpio

• Moderators

[Non-sexual prologue - feel free to skip] I lost my husband to a stroke unexpectedly about 6 weeks ago. His mom had been living with us, and she will be with me until one of her grandchildren can get things sorted for her to move there. This leaves me in the position of being desperately horny and unable to host. I know I could just tell her to deal with me being a whore, but we are both grieving. I don’t want to be insensitive to her feelings.

I live in a small college town in the rural South of the US. There are considerably larger towns an hour north and south, but hooking up with guys from either town is complicated because no one really wants to drive an hour to get laid, if they might find something closer with 10 more minutes of looking. There is a guy who lives an hour south who I have talked to off and on for 3-4 years, but we never managed to make things work. He has a thick, curved cock (about 7.5 by 6), only fucks bare, thinks my ass pics are hot, and so on.  I have kept trying to make it happen.

Wednesday afternoon, we were having another hot chat on Grindr. I finally had had enough waiting. “Are you free Friday night?” “Sure.” I went online and booked a room at a cheap hotel in town. And we had a date.

[Sexy part] When he got to the hotel room, he asked to take a shower as he had come directly from work. He was a little older than his pics showed but still handsome. The pics of his upward curved 7.5 by 6 were no exaggeration though. We got into bed and started making out; he was a great kisser. I sucked on his cock, but it was already rock hard. He told me to roll over on my belly. He got down between my legs, spread my cheeks, and began to eat my ass. Honestly, this was probably the best rim job I have ever received. I was moaning and writhing on the bed.

“I’m just going to use spit the first time, so I can stop and taste you in the middle.” I was a little apprehensive. He had a big one, and I hadn’t been fucked in a while. I wanted to grab my poppers, but they were out of reach. I decided to go with the flow. He spit into his hand a few times, slicked himself up, and slid into me.

I was so turned on that I opened right up for him. He thrust into me slowly but firmly. Damn, that felt good. He fucked me hard and steady for 10 minutes stopping several times to eat me out some more and tell me he could taste his precum in my hole. Eventually his thrusting got slower and more intense, and I could tell he was close. I begged for his load, and he shot it inside. He rested in place for a few moments and then collapsed onto the bed.

We rested for a bit. I went down and cleaned his cock and then shared the taste with him. We made out for a long time. You know how it is when you just click with someone? Every kiss and stroke just turned us on more; everything we did just built the erotic tension. We were getting off on just being close. Eventually, he began to finger my hole. “I have to have some more of this, but you have totally tightened back up. We better use some lube this time.”

I handed him a bottle of water-based lube I had brought. He slicked us both up and slid back inside. Earlier in the week, I had fucked myself with my biggest dildo; I had not realized that I had made myself a little tender. Consequently,  I was very tight and sore after the first fuck. I tried my best to loosen up for him though. He proceeded to fuck me in every position he could think of and in every spot in the hotel room. Even with my using poppers, he could tell I was getting more and more sore. After about half an hour of this, we took a break.

We laid in the bed and talked. I sucked his cock some. He worked my nipples until I was ready to scream. We were just so into one another that we couldn’t stop touching each other even if fucking seemed to be over. Eventually we were making out on our sides. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his ballsack. His cock was rock-hard along my forearm. I started to stretch his sack which stroked my arm across his cockhead.

“If you keep doing that, you are going to get yourself in trouble.” I kept doing it.

“I know you are sore, but if you keep doing that, I am going to have to get back in you.” I kept doing it until he was growling he was so horny.  

I said, “In a minute, I am going to hand you a bottle of silicone lube. It is so slick that if you put it on your cock, my hole won’t be able to keep you out no matter how sore it is. I want you to lube yourself up and fuck me until you cum. I don’t care if it hurts. I just don’t want you to stop until you breed me.” I reached over and grabbed the bottle and handed it to him.

While he was lubing up, I took a quick hit of poppers. He fingered me briefly with the slicker lube, and then he slid inside. It did sting a bit at first, but he did just what I asked. He didn’t worry about my hole except for doing what he had to do to breed it. He fucked me hard and good, and I loved every minute. He built to an intense orgasm, and he yelled out as he pumped his load into me.

We had a brief rest. We got up and cleaned up and headed out. It was one of my top 5 best fucks ever even with me being too sore. I cannot wait to do it again. He says the same. I will keep you posted.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4