Getting to the "second hole"

flacogedor

I have shoved my balls in a guy's ass along with my cock--but just once as it was more of a hot mind fuck than a hot fuck.  

I have a number of regular FF men who can take my hand and my cock together.  There is little better than stroking yourself inside a man's ass!

My cock reaches most men's 'second hole.'  You learn to go easy--except on the one guy I know who loves me to act like a battering ram to open it up...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest sydbtm

I’ve always wanted to experience a dick going through my second hole but I’ve only had toys go that deep so far.

When I was 18 I bought a 12” double dildo because I heard about the second hole and wanted to try getting through it. The first few times I tried I could reach it but couldn’t get the dildo through. On the 3rd or 4th try I injected some oil/lube up my ass and turned upside down (my back against the couch and shoulders on the floor) so the oil would flow up (down?) my rectum and reach the bend. When I pushed my dildo in it reached the end of my rectum and I kept a gentle but constant pressure on the curve, until finally I felt it straighten out and the dildo went through. It’s an amazing and intense feeling especially the first time. And I had squirted so much oil up my ass I surprised myself by taking the entire dildo all the way inside so my asshole closed behind the other end - THAT felt fucking incredible, I came after about 20 seconds lol.

I did that almost every day for a few weeks until I could push the whole dildo up my ass easily. Then I had a buttplug which I ended up cutting the base off, pushed up my ass and then used the dildo to push it through my second hole. The plug was thicker then the dildo so it took some practice to get it past the bend, and that also meant it kinda “plugged” my second hole too - because it didn’t want to come back out too easily. That first time it stayed inside for a few hours - eventually I gave up trying to push it out and cleaned up, had a shower etc, and started watching TV to try and distract myself (I was worried about needing to go to the hospital or something if it didn’t come out) - but after a few hours I suddenly felt it push itself back around the curve and I went to the bathroom to push it out. Now I know it’s safe I do that fairly regularly now - I love going for walks or going to the mall etc, sometimes even getting fucked by a guy, all while I have a plug sitting in my colon.

• 2 weeks later...

When i was 18, my first cock got past my second sphincter, i felt the “pop” and i was overwhelmed by the feeling. I thought it was air that he got inside but he told me his cock just entered my bowels, he breeded me 2 times. I swear i could feel him just past my belly button and when he came. The feeling of his cock pulsing was pure heaven. None of his load got out, he even jocked about he getting me pregnant