Getting to the "second hole"

flacogedor

Hey guys, I've been wondering how many of you experiment getting to the "second hole" (let's call it that way, or share your own name if you have another one; I and another top came up with it a few years ago). I'm talking about the part deep inside the bottom's rectum that feels like a second hole or sphincter. I assume it's simply the part of the rectum that takes an abrupt turn inside the body, and so it feels like a new entrance when we tops get there with our cocks.

I'm hung and I like deep fucking so I always get there, but I've noticed two things: first, that not all bottoms always feel a cock getting to that part inside of them, so it's a new experience and sensation for many of them; and second, that this "second hole" sometimes is at a different distance from the anus in some bottoms. Of course, some guys are shorter/taller than others, but even then I kind of can predict when I'll be getting to that spot, so when I discovered a few times that some guys have it deeper inside, it was a surprise to me. In these few occasions, I noticed that these bottoms had their assholes frequently used and were able to stretch their cunts fast and easy, so I guess their rectums changed its shape over time with so much fucking.

What do you guys think or know about it? What's your experience in relation to "second holes," whether as a top or a bottom? I'm passionate about deep fucking so I want to learn more about this, but only real stuff, don't bullshit me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, flacogedor said:

Hey guys, I've been wondering how many of you experiment getting to the "second hole" (let's call it that way, or share your own name if you have another one; I and another top came up with it a few years ago). I'm talking about the part deep inside the bottom's rectum that feels like a second hole or sphincter. I assume it's simply the part of the rectum that takes an abrupt turn inside the body, and so it feels like a new entrance when we tops get there with our cocks.

I'm hung and I like deep fucking so I always get there, but I've noticed two things: first, that not all bottoms always feel a cock getting to that part inside of them, so it's a new experience and sensation for many of them; and second, that this "second hole" sometimes is at a different distance from the anus in some bottoms. Of course, some guys are shorter/taller than others, but even then I kind of can predict when I'll be getting to that spot, so when I discovered a few times that some guys have it deeper inside, it was a surprise to me. In these few occasions, I noticed that these bottoms had their assholes frequently used and were able to stretch their cunts fast and easy, so I guess their rectums changed its shape over time with so much fucking.

What do you guys think or know about it? What's your experience in relation to "second holes," whether as a top or a bottom? I'm passionate about deep fucking so I want to learn more about this, but only real stuff, don't bullshit me.

I think you're talking about the sphincter to the Sigmoid colon.

• Like 1

colon.jpeg.0224ab374d0cc2a153aa78a594d22db1.jpeg

This is a picture of the rectum and sigmoid colon. The rectum is between 4.5 to ~6 inches in length before it becomes the sigmoid colon.  The sigmoid colon curves back downward, so  your cock is hitting the curve and going into the sigmoid colon... there isn't an actual sphincter. Everyones anatomy is a little different, some have longer rectums, some have a more dramatic curve connecting the rectum and sigmoid. What's happening is your cock is hitting that curve and entering the sigmoid, some deeper, some not as far depending on their particular anatomy.

i have a long dildo snake (17") that i have fed all the way in my pussy. Tops who are well hung hit my curve and it hurts if they pound it a certain way, sort of like a Top will do by withdrawing from my pussy opening and reentering, out and in. Others sense the curve and slowly enter my second hole, straightening the curve with their hard cock and then fucking my second hole with the end of their cock. i can feel the pressure at the bend that the Top is straightening with their hard cock, and they can feel the pressure of that straightened bend on their cock.  i love the feel when a Top gets through then fucks me deep, they are fucking my gut vs just pounding at the curve and withdrawing.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Love, love, love fucking into the second ring. More experienced guys you can plugh right through it but with less experienced you have to be a bit gentle to get the kink straighned out. love dumping my load that far in

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, find91 said:

Love, love, love fucking into the second ring. More experienced guys you can plugh right through it but with less experienced you have to be a bit gentle to get the kink straighned out. love dumping my load that far in

I had this experience for the first time a few weeks ago. A tall, strong, 9+" man got up in me so deep and tight that I felt my guts shift around him. After hours of fucking and more than 8 loads, I didn't see a drop escape into my lower cunt. It was in so deep, I absorbed it all.

• Like 4

As @tallslenderguy points out, there is no “second hole” at all - you’re just going into a tight curve and (with skill) straightening it out. Sometimes it may be possible that some Tops may experience the feeling like a “second hole” at the transverse rectal fold if the rectum is contracting, but it isn’t as far in as the entry to the sigmoid colon.

There is, actually, an inner anal sphincter, but it’s right above the outer anal sphincter, so for most purposes - unless you’ve been hypersensitized to anal orgasm - they’re basically considered the same.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, find91 said:

Fuck yeah totally agree...love to find and plug through that second ring....so ffuckin horny to open up a less experienced guy and feel the head pop in...the only true place to dump my poz load.   Equally love feeling a hung top deep and through my second ring....added kink as a bottom is the top fuckin with his cock and balls in my hole for extra depth and as the balls tighten up prior to cumming it stretches the outer ring whilst deep into the second ring....big ffuckin woof

• Like 1

4 hours ago, damsonffpig said:

added kink as a bottom is the top fuckin with his cock and balls in my hole for extra depth and as the balls tighten up prior to cumming it stretches the outer ring whilst deep into the second ring..

Hang on... are you saying that you’ve had Tops fuck you with their balls inside your anus? That’s a new one for me...

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Hang on... are you saying that you’ve had Tops fuck you with their balls inside your anus? That’s a new one for me...

Yes thats right, nothing new at all for me and loads of others I am sure...;)

• Like 2

Been awhile since I had a top do that--but loved it.  At first I thought he was crazy.  Then he got his balls in there and fucked me deep, and when his load was dumped in me deeper than anyone ever did I knew I was meant to be a total bottom.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cumjunky215 said:

Been awhile since I had a top do that--but loved it.  At first I thought he was crazy.  Then he got his balls in there and fucked me deep, and when his load was dumped in me deeper than anyone ever did I knew I was meant to be a total bottom.

Totally agree, my first time it really blew my mind as it was also the first experience of a few shards in my hole too.......fuck he turned me into a greedy bottom and he had massive low hanger and a big cock to match

4 hours ago, damsonffpig said:

Totally agree, my first time it really blew my mind as it was also the first experience of a few shards in my hole too.......fuck he turned me into a greedy bottom and he had massive low hanger and a big cock to match

Have you had someone jerkoff in your hole?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1