Tops cumming too quickly - success or failure?

ErosWired

Tops cumming too quickly - success or failure?  

For me, any time a top cums in me or on me, it’s a success. I have done what I was born to do...make a man cum. Once I get cun inside, I am searching for more and more. If a guy quickly cums while fucking me, that means that I can take more fucking from someone else and get more cum inside.

• Like 1

Guest RawCunt

Doesn't bother me.  The pumps of a cock in your ass as a guy comes and the best part of fucking.  If it happens after 20 seconds or two hours, it is the best part I enjoy either way.

Guest CuriousDallas

I’m of two kinds about it too. I have a problem with premature ejaculation and that first load usually comes pretty quickly. I usually tell guys about it so they don’t get disappointed and I can cum again pretty quickly. Because it embarrasses me a lot I’m pretty forgiving when it happens to a guy fucking me but it’s only disappointing if he can’t come again. Most of the guys I play with are younger...typically under 25 and they’re usually always horny and can cum again. So long as the cum in my mouth or ass I’m cool....hate it being wasted though. If it’s the end of the fucking and it’s that I’m disappointed as I wanted a longer session. Had something happen along those lines last night. I cant host and was chatting with this cute 23 y/o blonde guy...stoner type, blonde, cute, beard, nice thick uncut dick. We met at QT to fuck in the bathroom as he couldn’t host. I’d told him my first would be quick so I set the expectation. He wanted it bare but wanted me to pull out cause he wasn’t on Prep. I was so into it I accidentally came inside him. He was cool with it and I stayed in and kept fucking him but he made me pull out to shoot my second load. It was my turn and he’d barely entered me and barely started stroking when he came. He apologized and said getting fucked bare and having me cum inside him got him really worked up. I told him I wanted to fuck him again and he let me, I came inside him without warning cause I wanted to see if it would get him horny enough to want to fuck me again. No such luck. He was pretty much done. I put my clothes back on and thanked him, offered to do it again and he said sure but it seemed like it was a one time deal. He locked the door again once I stepped out.,,guess he wanted to clean up cause I left his ass a crummy mess.

I don't mind if a top cums quickly if one or both of us don't have a lot of time.  Hate it when a top cums quickly when we still had plenty of time.  Usually sex in a public place has to be quick, before you get caught.  Also, straight or married guys can't last long, so I expect that they will cum quick.

34 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I don't mind if a top cums quickly if one or both of us don't have a lot of time.  Hate it when a top cums quickly when we still had plenty of time.  Usually sex in a public place has to be quick, before you get caught.  Also, straight or married guys can't last long, so I expect that they will cum quick.

What's your view about the opposite, a Top that takes a little more time, like I just wanta hang-out with my dick in your fuckhole awhile before the big sperm explosion?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

What's your view about the opposite, a Top that takes a little more time, like I just wanta hang-out with my dick in your fuckhole awhile before the big sperm explosion?

As long as neither one of us has any place to be, fuck yes.  If he wants to keep his big dick inside me, that's his choice.