Mpreg

What an interesting topic. Yes, I am totally envious of you! I have had children with my wife, and was always envious of her child bearing,  i wanted to go through that. I loved raising children, but always felt i missed the best part, that was getting pregnant and carrying that child and giving birth to it. I loved the sex we had when trying to get pregnant.  It's hard to explain the emotions,  but it's very different from just fun sex. If I was able to get pregnant I would totally do the surrogate thing. Kaleebottom, did you read the handmaid's tale? I would love to be a handmaiden.  Passed around to be knocked up, give birth then passed on to the next high ranking official to breed. I have an older top, 70s, who always talks about knocking me up, but meaning about putting a baby in me, not hiv. I researched how long sperm stays alive. I can actually have his sperm in me swimming around looking for an egg to fertilize for over 4 days! It is so hot to talk to him a couple of days after he breeds me to chat about his sperm still alive in my body.

When I plan to have a lot of sex over a couple of days, I get totally prepared.  Nothing is coming out of me for at least 3 days, sometimes its 4. Anyway, on a couple of occasions, I have managed to squeeze cum out of me that's at least a couple of days old. Looking at it under a microscope,  I could still see living sperm wriggling around. Often no idea who the potential father was, but I had had his sperm , his DNA, in my body and managed to nurture it and keep it alive for  at least 2 days. The feeling i get when i am on my back with my legs open watching a top cum in me is so incredible.  At that moment I truly want him to be making a baby in me. Crazy, I know! Am I the only one with these feelings?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Lockedsub said:

I guess I'm kind of romantic/sentimental. I'd love to carry a baby boy for my daddy and then bring him up to be slutty cumdump as I'm or an alpha breeder after his father.

Why don’t we have one of each: slutty cumdump for you and alpha breeder for me ? I think we should get started soon !  😉

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LKMike said:

What an interesting topic. Yes, I am totally envious of you! I have had children with my wife, and was always envious of her child bearing,  i wanted to go through that. I loved raising children, but always felt i missed the best part, that was getting pregnant and carrying that child and giving birth to it. I loved the sex we had when trying to get pregnant.  It's hard to explain the emotions,  but it's very different from just fun sex. If I was able to get pregnant I would totally do the surrogate thing. Kaleebottom, did you read the handmaid's tale? I would love to be a handmaiden.  Passed around to be knocked up, give birth then passed on to the next high ranking official to breed. I have an older top, 70s, who always talks about knocking me up, but meaning about putting a baby in me, not hiv. I researched how long sperm stays alive. I can actually have his sperm in me swimming around looking for an egg to fertilize for over 4 days! It is so hot to talk to him a couple of days after he breeds me to chat about his sperm still alive in my body.

When I plan to have a lot of sex over a couple of days, I get totally prepared.  Nothing is coming out of me for at least 3 days, sometimes its 4. Anyway, on a couple of occasions, I have managed to squeeze cum out of me that's at least a couple of days old. Looking at it under a microscope,  I could still see living sperm wriggling around. Often no idea who the potential father was, but I had had his sperm , his DNA, in my body and managed to nurture it and keep it alive for  at least 2 days. The feeling i get when i am on my back with my legs open watching a top cum in me is so incredible.  At that moment I truly want him to be making a baby in me. Crazy, I know! Am I the only one with these feelings?

I have seen the handmaidens tale and fantasized so much about being prepared just for breeding. laying back on a gay couple's bed while one helps to part my legs and the alpha male prepares to enter me with his invading cock. balls swollen and full of seed just for me. fucking me over and over again until i'm swollen with his seed and even during the pregnancy relying on his cock and cum to satisfy me and his unborn baby. I've stayed overnight with older men before and they love having me take a pregnancy test. of course it usually shows positive because of the testosterone levels, or something like that, but afterwards they keep calling me their baby momma. it's so cute and such a turn on.

Lol, I didn't know males tested pregnant if we pee on a stick! My older top would love that!

So I just googled it. If a male tests pregnant it's a sign he has testicular cancer.  I would be more than happy to loose my testicles!

Edited by LKMike

On 3/18/2020 at 5:42 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I am so jealous.  I wish I could get pregnant more than anything.  I like being a man though, and I like my penis.  I don't know that I would ever consider a uterine transplant.

There is no real reason that you'd have to get rid of your dick or socially/permanently transition to female. If the medical system was motivated (which I doubt it is!) it seems plausible that you could take androgen blockers and supplement female hormones for the period before and during pregnancy. So a year or 2 max? And after if you want to breastfeed. You'd probably have some amount of permanent tits (unless you get them removed) but other than that the effects of being estrogen/progesterone/etc in such a context would all go away once your balls took over hormining your body again. And of course you could have all the changes of pregnancy like weight gain, risks like diabetes etc. 

The actual fertilization would have to be via IVF though so the fantasy of taking the fuck train to preggoville wouldn't be possible. 

Honestly I spent so long thinking about surgical, hormonal and other medicalized body modifications... eventually I reached the conclusion that everyone should have whatever they want. Gatekeeping based on who has a "legitimate" desire to have a certain organ is always a pointless project. If cis guys want uteri then let them have them. Anyone who wants my uterus is welcome to it. It's probably a bit fucked by now tho. But I'm sure there's lots of new trans guys who would be happy to donate their wombs to a good home. 

If cis guys started getting preggers themselves there might be a lot of good changes in the world. 

5 hours ago, Yes said:

There is no real reason that you'd have to get rid of your dick or socially/permanently transition to female. If the medical system was motivated (which I doubt it is!) it seems plausible that you could take androgen blockers and supplement female hormones for the period before and during pregnancy. So a year or 2 max? And after if you want to breastfeed. You'd probably have some amount of permanent tits (unless you get them removed) but other than that the effects of being estrogen/progesterone/etc in such a context would all go away once your balls took over hormining your body again. And of course you could have all the changes of pregnancy like weight gain, risks like diabetes etc. 

The actual fertilization would have to be via IVF though so the fantasy of taking the fuck train to preggoville wouldn't be possible. 

Honestly I spent so long thinking about surgical, hormonal and other medicalized body modifications... eventually I reached the conclusion that everyone should have whatever they want. Gatekeeping based on who has a "legitimate" desire to have a certain organ is always a pointless project. If cis guys want uteri then let them have them. Anyone who wants my uterus is welcome to it. It's probably a bit fucked by now tho. But I'm sure there's lots of new trans guys who would be happy to donate their wombs to a good home. 

If cis guys started getting preggers themselves there might be a lot of good changes in the world. 

That's such an interesting thought! There should be some kind of exchange. I would gladly donate my testicles!

• 1 year later...

Hi guys.

I'm thinking writing a story or sequence of stories related to male pregnancy aka mpreg. I noticed not only bottom but many top guys are into it. Its a subject we could explore using raw sex as base - with or with meds ( pills) or body morph where our characters stay men. Would love to hear your ideas or suggestions.

Send me a message with the information and where would be the best place to put it, in what folder.

Thanks for attention

Haha. It’s probably a good thing I can’t get pregnant as a cumdump. 😅

I’d refuse to use condoms or any contraception(same as I do now), so I’d just constantly carry a random Man’s baby in me. Most likely I’d never know who the father of each kid is. Just keep having children from different, unknown fathers. I would always carry it full term, as all Alpha’s deserve to breed and reproduce even if I don’t know them. I’d care for as many as I physically and financially could.  But many would have to go into adoption for faggots who can’t bare kids. My womb would pretty much be full until I ran out of eggs. Lmao. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RawBottomAriel said:

Haha. It’s probably a good thing I can’t get pregnant as a cumdump. 😅

I’d refuse to use condoms or any contraception(same as I do now), so I’d just constantly carry a random Man’s baby in me. Most likely I’d never know who the father of each kid is. Just keep having children from different, unknown fathers. I would always carry it full term, as all Alpha’s deserve to breed and reproduce even if I don’t know them. I’d care for as many as I physically and financially could.  But many would have to go into adoption for faggots who can’t bare kids. My womb would pretty much be full until I ran out of eggs. Lmao. 

Between your profiles here and Twitter, I'd say you're doing your damnedest to get pregnant. 😆

• 2 years later...