How do total top barebackers get HIV?

BJBien1010

Bearing in mind that most holes will bleed a little during vigorous fucking and that even shit often contains small traces of blood, the primary means of transmission seems to be anal blood or infected shit getting into the urethra ( piss tube of the cock ). The urethra is lined with a delicate membrane and a pre existing infection such as urethritis or gonorrhoea makes it more vulnerable.

The other means of infection is if a Top is fucking a pre loaded hole that already has poz spunk up there, it increases the risk of infected fluid entering his urethra. There seems to be significant evidence that the lining of the foreskin of uncut men is receptive to HIV infection too. Sores or lesions on the cock will increase vulnerability too.

There is a very small theoretical risk that if a BB Top takes infected spunk in his mouth he might contract HIV, but this risk is considered so remote ( in the U.K. and Europe at least ) that clinics here no longer recommend condoms for oral sex.

As an uncut cock myself, I never found any of that data in regards to how being cut will cut down the risk or rates of your infection. If your fucking raw your going to get something and being cut isn't going to stop it. It MAY delay it but then again, there are some bottoms that are breed ONCE and get pozzed while others get pozz loads for a year and it doesn't take....

If the top has other STDs it can also increase the risk of infection. Especially if they have something like herpes which leaves open sores on the penis - even after things look 'cleared up' there can still be tiny abrasions in the skin.

It may be lower risk, but it's not zero risk.

I've known of two former fuck-buddies of mine who have pozed. One was a total top, cut. According to him he possibly infected by fucking loaded holes. He fucked me for last time when he was already poz. It didn't take. The other was a bottom too so I can say much.

I'm still HIV-neg after 12 years of bottoming bareback. My thrill is not the bug, because I have no interest in pozing but I know it comes with the territory. I like "Breeding Zone" because it reminds me of a top pumping my hole full of cum while he moans with pleasure.

The main reason tops are susceptible are the micro abrasions from the fucking. The bottom gets these as well. As one can guess, the bottom usually gets a lot more due to the pounding on his delicate tissues. The epidermis is a very good shield against most any germs, or infections, but small openings can cause havoc. The urethra is protected too. Usually guys need to piss after a good fuck anyway, and this does a good job of clearing out the urethra. Not always though. Long story short, it's the micro abrasions on the penis that allow the virus to transfer from one to another. Easy way to think of it is sandpaper the bottom's hole, then sandpaper your dick and then insert! OUCH!

• 5 months later...