Tops How Long or How Many Days Can You Go without Cumming?

blktone67

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bottom, but once I had to care for a sick relative and I didn't jerk off for 2 weeks, but then one day I was sitting on the bowl and a thick wad of precum (or cum) was coming out of my dick. I got scared and didn't know what it was, I thought it might be an STD, then later that night I jerked off and was fine.

Guest Boxir55

If I am busy with work then going all week without cumming doesn't bother me, otherwise if I don't cum for three days then I need to go out looking for some casual sex. I prefer that to jerking off, that's sort of the last resort.

I have to cum 3 times a day minimum. If I go more than 10 or 12 hours without shooting a load, I get really aggressive. I punch holes in walls and get into fights and shit. Longest I ever went: I was on a roadtrip around the USA, sharing hotel rooms, no privacy, I went 10 DAYS. I was in such an angry mood, I fucked the shit out of this twink and then shot a load all over his face. Fucking COVERED his face in cum.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in my mid-50s, so things have calmed down a bit since my younger days. I rarely go more than 24 hours without at least jacking off, though, and on some days still manage three within a 24-hour period.

I had major surgery a couple of years ago, with a great deal of pain and discomfort during recovery, so I wound up going well over a month without being able to function sexually, including even jacking off. That first wank, which combined the pent-up energy with concern, even fear, that maybe it was still too early, ended up in an orgasm almost as intense as the first one I ever had, at the age of 11.

• 2 months later...

i cant go 1 day without cumming. i will jerk off at least several times a day. when im in bangkok where i live at least 10days each month, i dont do anything as i dont like asians or blacks for that matter. as a top im always looking for ass when i get back to europe or US. i get then into breeeding frenzy and breed then a couple of guys per day! but its very addictive, the more holes i breed, the more i want! other top friends of me just laugh as they know what a horny fucker i am! i always go for the manly slutty verbal bottom guys.