Which of these kinds of guys have you had sex with?

Pig Bottom

Which of these kinds of guys have you had sex with?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these kinds of guys have you had sex with?

• Deaf
    • Blind
    • Amputee
    • Midget
    • Super Chub: 500 pounds plus
    • Paralyzed: partially or other or wheelchair
    • Trans: Male to Female
    • Trans: Female to Male
    • Cerebral Palsey
    • Tourettes or Sever Stutter

I've done it with a Super Chub. His dick was really fat, but it had nothing to do with his fat, I've seen really fat guys with small and big cocks. He fucked me and it was like getting fisted. It was hard for him to git it inside and then he could only get so much in because as fat as the head was the base was even thicker like a cone. I've also played around with a midget once when I used to do massages. He was stinky, I guess he didn't care or had trouble getting in and out of the bathtub.

• 2 weeks later...

30 years ago when I was living in Minneapolis, I worked as a waiter in a downtown restuarant, with an ok-looking, young red-headed bus-boy who had a speech impediment and was partilally paralized on his left side. I never paid much attention to him, though we were always very nice to eachother. We got out of work early one Sat nite because of a snow-storm (no one was going out for dinner) so we walked 3 blocks over to one of the local gay dance bars. Well, after 4 scotch/waters each and dancing for 3 hours and lots of poppers, we closed the bar and left to find the busses weren't running.. so we walked to my apartment about 8 blocks away. A couple more drinks and some weed and before we knew it we were half-naked and making out.. It didn't take him long to get my fat cut 7 inch throbber all the way down his throat and him milkin it like a hungry calf on a new teet. Some more weed and he was naked on my bed while we made out some more and I started working my finger into his tight fuzzy hole.. he started squirming and moaning... it didn't take long for this horny DADDY to lube my throbber up and slide it into him, nice and slow, layin on his back with his legs over my shoulders. We quickly got into a really hot fuck rhythm, just like we had gotten into earlier on the dance floor. As I stared down into his eyes they were huge and suddenly his left side started moving violently and the look on his face changed dramaitically!!! He was a totally different person physically: handsome and sexy and even his speech became more clear as he begged me over and over to fuck him and not stop til I shot my hot cum up his clinching ass!!!

Although I was not particularly attracted to him when we were working together, by the end of the nite he was one of the hottest fucks I had ever brought home from the bar. Since we were snowed in and the next day was sunday, we fucked the rest of the weekend. He left with about 6 of my loads up his ass and I had sucked him off 3 times!! On Tuesday, when he came in to work he still had a HUGE smile on his face and spring in his step he never had before.. We connected about 3 more times after than and then he disappeared.... so don't let physical appearences fool u!!!

Since I'm a chubby chaser, I've done it with plenty of big chubby guys (heck, that's pretty much all I'll have sex with. Can't remember the last guy under 280 that I've fucked with). And I have Tourette's myself, so I guess that counts as having sex w/ someone with Tourette's. hehehe

• 3 months later...

Does getting head from a technically FTM trans but actually intersexed dude and watching them masterbate with their micro penis/elongated clitoris count as sex? I couldn't bring myself to fuck him but he seemed pretty happy with what he got. I would put it in his vagina just because they feel good and different from ass but I think that would make him feel emasculated.

By the way, awesome thread.