Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

I've been turned down for not being muscular or the most masculine looking (have a twinkish body), either for being smooth or having too much hair, and for having some belly fat even though it's not that.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:59 AM, Kayne said:

I get turned down for being black, for being Big, for being uncut, I get turned down for being poz, for having scars... for not adhering to labels.

To me you sound totally hot, bro. 

I've been turned down because i was fat so i lost weight and then i was too old (i was like maybe 35 at that time) and now most of the time i get turned down because i am poz.....many guys are afraid of me and my hiv status so they just insult me and walk on.  Their loss in the end, i have enough guys who i have regular sex with to keep me satisfied (and them of course 😜 )

• 9 months later...
On 7/14/2019 at 4:33 AM, Vardon78 said:

THIS! I'd say being black was often the number one reason for being turned down, and if it wasn't being black, it was because I wasn't a 'thug'. Gave me a bit of complex about my looks when I was younger, and those scars stay with you for life, but realised it definitely wasn't my looks at all and was more of an issue when I lived in the US than after I moved abroad. In fact, I got laid MORE once I moved to Europe than I ever did living in the US. Jokes on them, however, as after all these years I still look as youthful and as fit as ever while time has been very cruel to them. 

Being Asian not into Asian's is a poor excuse there are plenty of hot Asian dudes out there if people gave other people a chance or age since I am not young and in my 40's I don't belong in the daddy category cause of my looks since I have the Asian genes we look younger and too old to be a twink so I am at a cross between ageist and racist. It sucks..