Creek Ridge Campground in Michigan

Is anyone familiar with this place?  Is it a good place for those with our kind of interests?  I'm thinking of going this weekend or next.  Will anyone else be there?  Or do you know of anyother good places in Michigan?

I have been to CRC and had a very good time.  There is a play area across the foot bridge  from the main campground.  Last year it had a sling and fuck bench and some tires  buried in the ground which my bottoms used for support as I fucked them.  It was open during the day--but came alive under the cover of darkness.  I am sure there is play in the men's own campers/tents/cabins at all hours.

One of the things that many of the residents/campers like about CRC is that it is all male (unlike Camp-It in Saugatuck which has a large Lesbian crowd).  There are the usual themed weekends.

• Like 1