Do Bi or Married Guys to a Woman Make Better Tops than Gay?

blktone67

I think it all depends. I've been with married, bi, and straight guys. And of course I've been with gay guys. It all varies.

Sometimes bi or married are in a rush. They just want to fuck you and cum. Sometimes they can be real verbal and aggressive and it does feel pretty fucking good. But then they're done and that's it. I've known some gay tops to be like that too. I think it depends more on the type of guy rather than married, bi, or gay. And depends on what you and they are looking for. I've had the hottest fucks from guys who jackhammer away and fuck and breed aggressively and fast. And I've had some that were just okay. And then i've had long sessions with tops (mostly gay) where I don't want it to end and do whatever I can from keeping it from ending (and so do they) and want my hole pounded for hours and to be sore, raw, and filled with cum.

I used to be against bi, married, and straight but a man's a man. Still has a dick and still gets off. It all depends on the guy I'm sure.

• Upvote 2

• 7 years later...
On 1/17/2011 at 7:46 AM, blktone67 said:

Being a Bi guy, many bottoms have told me that I pound them deeper and harder than some of their gay tops buds. I was just wondering do any bottoms notice a difference or not?

As a sub bottom and just speaking from my own experiences, I find married bi tops very hot sexually. First, when they are looking to fuck they don’t beat around the bush and actually show up to do it. Second, since they are fucking another guy they assume that the bottom will put up with a rougher fuck more willingly than a woman and with truly no strings.  For my sexual needs, they make very good fuck buddies.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 2/8/2014 at 2:13 PM, fuckboy20 said:

I think it all depends. I've been with married, bi, and straight guys. And of course I've been with gay guys. It all varies.

Sometimes bi or married are in a rush. They just want to fuck you and cum. Sometimes they can be real verbal and aggressive and it does feel pretty fucking good. But then they're done and that's it. I've known some gay tops to be like that too. I think it depends more on the type of guy rather than married, bi, or gay. And depends on what you and they are looking for. I've had the hottest fucks from guys who jackhammer away and fuck and breed aggressively and fast. And I've had some that were just okay. And then i've had long sessions with tops (mostly gay) where I don't want it to end and do whatever I can from keeping it from ending (and so do they) and want my hole pounded for hours and to be sore, raw, and filled with cum.

I used to be against bi, married, and straight but a man's a man. Still has a dick and still gets off. It all depends on the guy I'm sure.

Couldn’t have put it better myself!

I've had better experiences with gay tops. They are into fucking you, and aren't imagining you as the woman they couldn't get at the moment. Most married guys I know that have dipped a toe into gay sex have been bottoms wondering how it felt to be in the classic female role.

• Thanks 1