Does being caged help with being a better cumslut?

hornycumslut91

Oh, THAT kind of cage. I was thinking about being in a cage at a party... centering my buttcrack between the bars for anyone walking by... stumbling outta the cage after 3 hours, weak-kneed... spooge and buttstink all over the bars of the cage at butt level... [EG] Sorry. Misunderstood "cage." Should've read more of the thread. Gotta go sit on my buttplug now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 1/19/2020 at 5:24 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I agree. I started to self lock about 6 months ago. It is very uncomfortable at first. It really does teach you how to focus on your man. I started using dildos first to get used to being fucked hands free. I was able to achieve orgasm through focus. I don’t always have orgasms when being bred by a man now but when I do  it’s incredible. 

I headed down this same path, and am discovering how hot it is. I too am prone to the occasional Prostate orgasm myself, if everything lines up correctly. I am discovering that saving my load, and not jerking off, plus with the cage, and my cock out of the picture, I am starting to notice more sensitivity in my ass.  Since I started experimenting with self-locking, and wearing my cage, the Hands free orgasms have been happening a bit more frequently.