Spit...

Dirtysouth

I'm in complete agreement with NYCPissBear - it's a very special thing to accept another man's essential fluids in my mouth or ass (or eyes - I have a thing about having someone cum on my eyes. The first time was by accident: I was neg and getting fucked by a poz top with a PA who wouldn't cum in me because he didn't want to infect me. He pulled out to shoot, and two big spurts landed right in my open eyes. It burned, but it was hot.) Spit, piss and cum are all to be treated with respect, unlike my body, which should be used by the top however he wants.

Nothing HOTTER and no better way to keep my dick rock hard than to be fucking or getting fucked on their or my back legs pulled back and fucking onto next week and you lock eye contact to one another and just let the SPIT drop into the Fuckers mouth bend down lock lips lots of tongue spit swap making out or that sous of a dude spitting and you hear it hit skin is a guarantee moan and a will put me in PIG overdrive!

Spit is one of my all time favs..... so horny when a top drops his spit into my mouth..... especially a top that gets off on it.

Even better if a top likes to snort back, and hawk up a that fantasic thick green slime (snot)...... tastes wonderful, sort of salty sweet with a thick texture - great to play with in my mouth before swallowing. I just love that sound as the top snorts, knowing that a mouthful of flavour is coming my way.

Coughed up Phylum is even hotter...... buy many tops do not seem to like to give it.

I totally agree with NYCPissBear, spit/snot/phylum it is sacred, an intimate excaahnge between the top and his sub.

Yeah, having my fucker spit in my face or mouth while he's pounding my hole sets the right tone. Lets me know that he's in charge. Makes me want to surrender my hole to his pleasure even more.

Agree with everyone else that spit as lube is totally hot. After a Top has lubed my hole with his spit and shot his cumload in me, it's always great to clean his cock. A2M when all I have to clean off his cock is his cum and spit, and my ass juices is def. the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

with ya 100% PissBear spit is as sacred as piss and cum nuts trading mouths full of spit lickin it off each others faces better when it thickens the piss up fukken love man to man spit some stud spits all over my big fukken nipples the sucks em on occasion have gone to other fluid places and during an intense man on man make out session slipped my tongue up his nose got that taste of warm salty snot (oops did I got too far LOL)

When I wrote my original comment, I might have said you were going too far. But in the last year I've acquired a fuckbud who loves to stick his tongue up my nose. While I can't say I like the sensation, I like how he gets off on doing it, then deep-throat kissing me some of my own snot. What the hell...if it turns him on, all the more power to his hardon, and to mine.

think its the end result the deep throat kissing that gets my dik hard whether its sharin piss or spit or cum or snot once in a while its always the back and forth of man fluids that gets and keeps me going after PISS nothin gets me going like pushin mouths full of each others mancum back and forth

It's hard to remember not to swallow (either cum or piss), as it's instinctual. But to spit-swap man fluids is at least as hot, and frankly much more spiritual. Even better is if, after several back-and-forth swaps, the result is spit back out to use as lube for raw fucking.

I love to have a top spit in my mouth as he holds my legs back and power fucks me. I also love to swap spit with another bottom while we get tag teamed then have him suck the cum from my hole and spit it into my mouth as he holds it open making me take it then turn on me and slam fuck my hole while the tops spit in my face,mouth and on my body while the other bottom turns me into the only sub in the room as he plows my tight hole and pumps me full of his hot load.