Shaving Fetish

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 11:53 AM, Sloppyholepig said:

It is a hot feeling getting shaved. Restrained is even better. A year ago, I was with a fellow pig. Was restrained spread eagle, with him sucking my cock, making it super hard, with his mouth forced my cock down exposing more of my crotch. While he sucked it, another buddy came into the room, rubbed my legs, stomach and crotch. Picked up a cordless set of clippers. Started by shaving my stomach then moved to my crotch and pubes. He rotated around on his knees until his hole was right over my mouth. While I continued to get my cock sucked in a cock forced down position, I did homage to this other pig’s hole. He kept on shaving my pubes and chest and legs. Was super hot. 
Any Ft Lauderdale shavers interested in doing something like that? 

I'm not in Ft. Laudeedah, but would travel for shaving, public, play scenes, showing off, and service.   Chat?

Guest JackEdJIZZ

shaving is very erotic to me.  I am fully shaven head and body.  Helped turn out 19 year old meth whore for friend.  girl was very mousey and meek.  But I shaved her head and she became much more open and confident.  And she orgasmed during it.   I would love to see head shaves that include smoke meth.  

i am a gym rat so I hate hair, (except on my head) shaved clean and smooth . That’s how i like to present myself .  Also when the bruises cum they show better . 

Edited by manseeker
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, manseeker said:

i am a gym rat so I hate hair, (except on my head) shaved clean and smooth . That’s how i like to present myself .  Also when the bruises cum they show better . 

I Love men who are all shaved smooth!

• Like 1

I love being shaved smooth, sadly I have not found any one who wants to shave my body but I like being shave from face down to toes! it does feel free and fresh being free form hair that hides your intimate parts and allows you to feel erotic, sensual, and I love the feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer waxing--and I go all out, paying a woman in a salon (mostly decorated in clinical whites with accents of pink--got a mental pic yet?) and she takes me back to the room, tells me to disrobe, then comes back and then waxes me back to...infancy? Prepubescence at least.

And she lifts a skeptical Latina eye when she asks if I've been having erectile issues.

"No," I reply. "Maybe if you were a little more masc it might engorge a tiny bit, maybe?" None of her swipes with moisturized hands (none of which was at all intended for eroticism/HE, mind you), nor my squeals of delight (OINK!) as she rapidly--ZIPPP!!!!--tore through the fur that had previously signified my adulthood, was enough to allow an erection to distract from the view: like a baby bird, featherless and puny, newly hatched from the egg. 

And then, with the pride of resisting heterosexuality's attempts to pull me in (NOT today, Jesus!), I pull up my sweats over wonderfully smooth, and somewhat sexier, me. Hey, I can use all the help I can get.

And frankly I do it to make me look bigger (ahem.. um: cough, cough), seem more hygienic, promote improved anal appearance, and, most importantly, to never suffer the indignity of whimpering at the sharp pain from a silicone cockring (or three or four) being snagged by a nest of hair as it is chucked off at the end of playtime.

I guess the other parts could be shaved (legs, thighgap and whatnot), but I otherwise find it hard to devote the time to removing wads of hair from a Daisy razor, esp when I've got other stuff to do--except to make the above the only hair appointment I've made since the pandemic changed everything...

• 1 year later...

Love to be shaved!

I had a guy i met that did manscaping. He gets you on the table and will buzz everything 1st hole and shaft balls.  After he rubs you down and starts with the cream and shaves the rest off you. It was scary seeing the large blade by my cock but it felt so good. I was hard most of the time then when the front was done he starts on the back and ass.. rubs the cream on you back and ass then shaves your back and your ass and hole so gentle.

Loved when he makes you spread very wide leggs hanging off the table and shaves your hole.. of course a finger or two will go in to move things around to shave.

Never got fucked by him but normally i will cum a few times while he is doing it! Lol

Wish he was still around!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...