Don't Slam into a guys ass on the first stroke.

Pig Bottom

I gotta say, I hate when I am told to slow down, especially after they (the faggot bottoms) say i love big black dicks the bigger the better, I can take 12+ all kinds of wild claims. Needless to say when i start to go and the head gets swallowed in i sure hope you are ready to the rest because i want it in right a way. frankly when i am told to go slow i get harder and want to go faster... i usually just grin and make my dick pulse in their as until the slide back on it and just take it the way a faggot should.

• Upvote 2

personally, I love that... thats how i want it. slam it all in, pound a bit... it only hurts me for like 10 seconds and i enjoy iy... but then again i know alot bottoms maybe aren't as dirty and submissive and willing... or if they are, they still have some pain threshold. i used to but for some reason now i like the initial pain... i only need it to go slow if its over 9.5

but then again.. i do get fucked alot and am def kinda used lol

Yeah, I love when guys slam it in too. I'm usually prepared for it though. When I'm getting ready for the night, I'll ram a dildo and thick buttplug up my hole. Part of it though is I also try to signal to tops that they can slam it in. When I'm in a dark room, I'll sometimes stand with my feet bar apart, my back arched and my ass sticking out, I'll even do that for the first fuck of the night. When a top sees how available my ass is, he knows he can slam it in hard. I like the energy when it starts hard and fast, especially when I'm in a group and I'm the first one getting fucked that night. It's such a release for everyone, the top, me and the guys watching, when intense hard fucking happens quickly.

• 9 months later...

I've never taken a properly monster cock before, but I've taken big guys and to be honest it's never hurt when they've been lubed up. I know that's not the norm though and most guys like to be warmed, but I'm really not like that at all- weird anatomy?

Best sex is when a guy grabs you and just pushes strong and hard the whole way in and holds you right up against their body to start, telling you how you're taking all of them. Makes my hair stand on end!

It's hard for tops to know how rough a btm wants it, but good on this cheeky lad for trying his luck with you ;)

• Upvote 1

As a faggot bottom I dont believe I should ask the top to do anything he doesn't want to do. It is up to me to be ready for them. I open my arse with butt plugs before being in a position where a top might fuck me.

I am on the top's side and I am a sissy faggot bottom.

Ray

I'm with the OP. That will turn me off instantly. 'Course, I'm not into dominance. My pleasure is just as important as the top's. While I derive pleasure from making him feel good, I also deserve to feel good. So don't plan on ramming it in on the first try. Anyone that tries that will be left with no pleasure from me at all.

• 2 years later...

I agree with both sides. On the one hand, bottoms deserve to not be hurt (too much.) But on the other, if its anonymous sex, you dont know the person at all, and you have to be ready for anything.

Before i decided to live as a no loads refused cumslut I hooked up with a guy who seemed really nice, we had been out a few times and I'd only gotten to suck his dick and given him a hand job. Eventually he asks me if he can fuck me, I was gagging for it and we scrambled to his bedroom. As soon as we are on his bed he goes from mr nice to a douche, pushes me down onto his bed, gets his cock lined against my hole and slams into me raw, no lube and no patience. I was fairly young and used to foreplay before sex, I yelled out in agony pushed back to try and get him off me which was even worse. Three strokes in and he starts to cum, pulls out and walks out of his room telling me to get the fuck out. I was sore and really pissed off. Even the most dominant tops since that guy have used lube and taken it easy for the first push. I love being slammed but not being ripped apart, worse was cleaning up and seeing blood on the toilet paper.

• 2 weeks later...