So many tops!

hungry_hole

I'm starting to plan a trip to Santiago, Chile and decided to open a profile in Manhunt because like Grindr, it very popular in Chile.

I've been pleasantly surprised by two things:

• Lots and lots of tops, many stipulating clearly in their profile that they are 100% Top and explicitly rejecting tops:  "Want to meet with bottoms only". Can't believe it
  • Many younger guys looking to have sex with older guys, can't believe it either.

In the couple of weeks since I opened my profile I've received request for sex from about 50 guys! All of them looking to breed a hole anonymously.  I've been there before and had a great time having sex with Chileans. Here is a video that I took in Santiago, Chile a few years ago: https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/an-old-2012-anon-breeding-session-25167662

This time I'm contacting a guy in Santiago who rents a Dungeon for sex and who also organizes bareback parties and private sex events in the Dungeon. Never been to the bareback parties but I've heard they are fantastic.

• Upvote 1

Guest nelly26

Homophobic ("macho") countries tend to have more tops. Latin America overall is very homophobic and widespread attitudes towards LGBT are similar to what Americans would see in the Deep South or Midwest. It's a bit better in major cities.  Now what I don't get is why so many Latino men in the USA are bottoms, like there are already enough bottoms in the USA and I'm sure in whatever country they came from in Latin America there were plenty of tops to choose from. I guess their desire for a better life outweighed their sexual desire lol. 

I haven’t had so much opportunity to fuck in Chile, but I remember hooking up with a young guy, about 19, at my hotel in Lima Peru and he was a great top, wouldn’t bottom. We hooked up again the following day and he had the good idea of messaging he friend, similar age, to come over. Th3y both fucked me, it was great and they both clearly enjoyed it. The first boy said how turned on he got to see his friend fucking me. However his friend was so vigorous and large he made my ass bleed so I decided I shouldn’t take more for the time being.  The funny thing was though that the boy then let his friend fuck him. He obviously wasn’t so used to being fucked and it was slow tight and painful for him.  They both preferred to top but with no available bottom someone had to take a turn.

12 hours ago, nelly26 said:

Homophobic ("macho") countries tend to have more tops.

I think you're right.

It's such a turn-on reading those Chilean profile who clearly say "100% TOP" and some are almost offensive to other tops "If you are a top don't bother contacting me".  I keep getting new requests for getting together when I'm in Chile in September.

What surprises me is the large number of young guys who are looking for older bottoms. So weird, because in Canada older bottoms don't get much attention.

Guest nelly26
2 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I think you're right.

It's such a turn-on reading those Chilean profile who clearly say "100% TOP" and some are almost offensive to other tops "If you are a top don't bother contacting me".  I keep getting new requests for getting together when I'm in Chile in September.

What surprises me is the large number of young guys who are looking for older bottoms. So weird, because in Canada older bottoms don't get much attention.

Hmm interesting. Do they say they are looking for older bottoms specifically or are they contacting you a lot so you came to that conclusion? 

Also I thought more about the “macho” countries and I actually think a lot of those men would bottom, except that their conscience won’t allow them because of social stigma that they grew up around. So I guess when some of them immigrate to the US they can be their true selves.  

2 hours ago, nelly26 said:

Hmm interesting. Do they say they are looking for older bottoms specifically or are they contacting you a lot so you came to that conclusion?

Both. Many profiles are explicit about looking to top older bottoms, either in the name of the profile or the description. I created a raunchy profile in Spanish which has worked very well for me. I describe a walk-in anonymous breeding session, no hello's, no talk, unless is raunchy talk. Some are tops but many are versatile get turned on by anon scenes, a waiting hole. This profile has triggered many requests, way over 50.