It's been a good week

backdoorjimmy

I've been having a pretty slutty week so far. I'm taking a little break today because I think I've been getting too much cock. I'm trying to finish my associates but it's going slower than I thought it would.  My classes started on Tuesday and walking around the campus was making me so horny. So I logged into grindr and started getting taps and messages right away. They were coming faster than I could keep up. Some were from guys on campus and some were from guys that lived nearby. 

After my first class I had 3 hours to kill so I hooked up with this cute 18 year old and we drove to an office park down the road from campus. I sucked him off in like 2 minutes, then we made out before I dropped him off at his car. I was in a really slutty mood so I hit up another cute guy that tapped me on grindr and we made out in my car then we made plans to hook up after that. I still had some time and was trying to set up another blow job but it fell through. 

Later I met up with the guy i made out with and he fucked me. After he left, I texted my boyfriend and told him to hurry over as soon as he got off work because I was so horny to get laid again. 

Yesterday mt bf dicked me down before he had to go to work. Later I sucked another dick in my car, then I had to go to work until 2.. When I got off work I hit up one of my old FWB's and got fucked again. My hole was nice and creamy when I left, so I played in it with my fingers until my bf got off work and i hurried to his place so I could get fucked again. 

I'm plugged today until my boyfriend gets off work. Luckily he gets off at 1:30 today because I'm really in the mood to get fucked again. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1