What looks best?

Dirtyfuckboy

What would suit me?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Should I go clean shaven or hairy?

• Should I go back to being clean shaven and look wholesome
    • Or should I continue to embrace my natural manly hair

To me, You're one of those guys that is intimidatingly hot either way, Your pics both simultaneously turn me on and make me go weak.  When a guy looks like You do, it comes down to personality/attitude more than whether or not You have hair, because looks wise, You're flawless either way.  Your power to make me present (i.e., my pussy) is in Your expression of  need and desire, not how You look. 

Having said that, there is something about hairless that has extra mind fuck power for me.  When a guy presents as hairless and all of His power is in HIs personality, it throws me more off balance and gives Him more power with me. For me the most powerful Man is quietly confident mixed with a little humility, not assertively 'loud' or proud in how He presents. 

• Like 1

I stay shaved from neck to thighs. For me as a bottom, it is a physical aesthetic and constant reminder of my sexual identity...I am a man's bitch 😉

Edited by Reeo