• Administrators

I will never forget the day that I doomed humanity. It started like any other day. I was on my way to work and like usual I stopped off at my local coffee bar and got myself a Cafe Mocha to go. As I was exiting a man came up to me and asked if I could give him a lift to the hospital. His wife had gone in to labor and he was on his way to join her for the birth of their first baby when his car broke down. I was somewhat in a hurry myself to get to work, but I just couldn't leave him there. I looked around to see if maybe there was a cab but no such luck. I looked him up and down and he looked ok. I mean he was in a nice suit and looked like a decent human being. So, I said sure.

As I pulled away from the curb and back in to traffic he grabbed my wrist. I felt hot and kind of light headed, yet somehow I managed to keep driving. He told me to turn right at the next light. Try as I might I couldn't disobey him. I turned right. We drove down Marshall Ave. a few blocks and then he told me to turn left on Harbor St. Again, I didn't want to do this, but I had no choice. I turned left.

After another few blocks he told me to pull over. We were in the old part of town that was mostly warehouses and old storefronts that were no longer in use. I stopped in front of this big warehouse. He told me to get out and I did. Never once did he let go of my wrist. I was still hot and dizzy, yet able to stand and walk. He got out on my side of the car and led me to a door in the side of the warehouse. After closing the door, we walked in to the warehouse a good ways. There on the floor was and old mattress. Suddenly his hand started to glow and I got incredibly hot, the room started spinning, blackness engulfed me.

That was the last thing I remember until I woke. When I came too I found myself lying naked on the mattress. It was cool and I began to shiver. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. I couldn't move my arms or legs, yet they weren't bound. Then I saw him. He was standing there naked. He was a good 6" 2" tall and must have weighed 190 or so pounds. He had brown hair, green eyes and no hair on his body whatsoever. His cock was quite impressive as well; limp it was 9" long and a good 2" thick. He started walking closer. I found I could talk. I asked what he wanted. He said he wanted my body. I thought great I have been kidnapped by a fag that was probably going to rape me and then kill me.

This freaked me out. I had only had sex once and that was with my girlfriend. I had never thought or ever dreamed about having sex with another man. Slowly he moved closer. He kneeled down on the mattress and crawled over to me. In no time he was straddling me. He bent down like he was going to kiss me. He opened his mouth and out whipped this long tongue. It must have been a good 20 inches long. It was all over my face and chest. I started to freak out, but I still couldn't move. What the hell was this guy? Humans don't have tongues like that.

The tongue retreated back in to his mouth. He then brought his lips to mine and we kissed. It was a strange thing. His lips were very warm and moist and it was a tender loving kiss. Then he opened his mouth wider and covered not only my mouth by my nose as well. I started becoming light headed. I couldn't breath.

Just as I was about to pass out I strange smell and taste filled my nose, mouth and lungs. The coming blackness receded and my mind cleared. Somehow he was breathing for me. Each time he inhaled I exhaled. Each time he exhaled I inhaled. Along with oxygen there was something else. It was a strange taste and smell one I thought I had smelled and tasted before, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The more I breathed in the stranger I began to feel.

Over the next few minutes, I got hotter and my body started to go numb, I thought for sure he was poisoning me and I was going to die. My cock started getting hard and precum started oozing from my piss slit. Slowly he uncovered my mouth and nose and moved down to my crotch. He started sniffing my cock and balls all the time he was growling, my god I thought through the fog and numbness in my body and head he is in heat or something. Slowly he opened his mouth and that god-awful tongue came out. It flicked at my piss slit lapping up my precum. Then it started working its way down my piss hole. God the pain, it was like a red hot poker sliding in to my cock cooking it from the inside. Deeper and deeper his tongue went. The deeper he went the more pain I felt. I didn't know how long I would be able to take it before I passed out.

Always on the verge of passing out, yet never able to, slowly his tongue burrowed ever deeper in to my cock. I could feel it worming around inside of me. I began to panic more, but still I couldn't move. My arms and my legs just wouldn't respond to what I wanted to do. I was yelling at them with my mind, but they wouldn't listen. It took him a good five minutes to work half of his tongue in to my cock. He paused for a minute and looked up at me. Then he continued on. Slowly deeper and deeper he went, the pain grew worse with every centimeter, and then there was sharp pain in my balls. Then a fire spread throughout them. My god his tongue was in my nuts. I began to shake the pain was so bad. All the time I could feel his tongue moving around inside me. By this time he had his lips to my cock head. He opened his mouth and kept right on working down my shaft. In less than a minute he had his tongue all the way in me, the end of his tongue buried in my nuts, my cock was now lodged down his throat.

Slowly he began to suck. The pain was slowly replaced with an intense pleasure. It was a cross of needing to pee, coming and a dull pain in my balls. The intensity built, I could tell I was going to shoot, but how. Then an intense orgasm moved through my balls, up my cock and in to his mouth. I was coming, but his tongue was acting like a straw. As he siphoned the come from my balls and intense fire spread from my cock to my nuts. He was filling them up with something. My balls began to grow heavy and sag in their sack. Between the seemingly never-ending orgasm, the now dull pain and the drugging I couldn't stop shaking.

Slowly my balls filled with his alien juice, the more he pumped in the larger they grew, the heavier they became and the lower the hung. I was so wrapped up in the feelings I was having, both the good and the bad that I didn't notice him raise his hand to my neck or the thin needle like talon sticking out. In one quick thrust the talon sunk in to my neck. I never felt a thing. Blackness fogged my vision; my last thought before slipping in to unconsciousness was the end is here. My life is over. Thank god!

I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke my balls burned and I felt nauseous. I tried to look down and see what he had done to my cock and balls, but I still couldn't move. It was then that he came in to sight. He was still naked; he walked over to me and kneeled down on the mattress. He put he hand on my forehead.

"I am sorry my pet for the pain, but it was necessary. If I hadn't anesthetized you before hand the pain would have been far worse. You are running a fewer now, but it should break soon."

"What did you do to me?"

"Oh, my pet I did something wonderful to you. From now on every time you come, you will shoot my alien seed. My seed will transform anyone you have sex with. It will change them like I changed you. Then your world will be ours!"

"Why? If you had to do all of this to me how can changing others to be like be so easy for me?"

"Simple my pet, my seed that you will spread has now been adapted to human physiology. Now it can transform you species with ease. Until I changed you my seed would have been ineffective if I had just spewed in your ass. But, now it can transform humans simply by being introduced in to their body. For males it will alter their testicles, for women it will alter their ovaries."

"You have one problem, you alien piece of shit. There is no way I would fuck anyone now!"

"Now, now my pet, soon you will change you mind. When I am done with you, you won't be able to plant enough seed. You will be like that man from one of your fables, the one that planted apple seeds."

"Johnny Apple Seed?"

"Yes, that is the one. You will be like a horny demented Johnny Apple Seed. Except instead of planting apples you will be planting the end of your species as you know them."

"Fuck you, FUCK YOU! You son of bitch! FUCK YOU!"

"No my pet, fuck you!"

With a low growl he slowly began to raise my legs up to my shoulders. I could feel him position his cock against my hole, then I felt him shudder and a burning sensation spread over my asshole and asscrack. A gland on his cock had just sprayed a lubricant all over my asshole.

Slowly he pressed his cock in to my hole. Every few seconds I felt him shudder and more of his lube was released coating my insides making it easier for him to penetrate my tight virgin opening. In just a few seconds he was balls deep in me. I tried to get away, but still I couldn't move. I was at his mercy and he was going to fuck me. He leaned down and once again covered my nose and mouth with his mouth. Again, my lungs filled with his anesthetizing gas, but this time it was different. I became hot and light headed. His cock was starting to feel good inside me, really good. In minutes I was filled with so much lust that I would have rode a fence post, splinters and all. At first he didn't move. Our eyes locked on one another, I became lost in his green eyes. It was like I was in another world. Slowly he pulled out and then pushed back in. With each thrust of his powerful cock my mind soared higher. In and out he pumped his massive cock. Every few seconds more lube was released. My hole was so warm and slick with his goo it was like sliding on ice, his now massive 14" cock was burrowing deep in to my guts with each inward thrust, sending me higher and higher.

He began to grunt and pound my ass harder. I could feel ever vein in his monstrous cock as it massaged my rectum. My mind screamed no by my ass, cock and balls screamed more, more, more. Between the gas and his cock sliding in and out of my guts I thought I was going to die from pleasure. Then with one final plunge he began to shudder, and then warmth filled my belly as his seed gushed in to my guts. He just lay on top of me with his cock buried balls deep in to me spewing his alien seed.. His balls rested against my ass crack and I could feel them contract and expand with each gush of alien cream. First a minute passed and still he came, then five minutes passed and still he kept coming. Then ten, twenty, thirty minutes passed and still more alien spew filled my guts. I could feel my belly grow and harden as I received an alien come enema. As he spewed his seed in to me I drowned in his green eyes. Slowly the hate I felt for him was replaced with love and a desire to please him. Finally after I don't know how long he pulled out. He moved my legs back down on to the mattress, I could see my belly it was hard and extremely extended. He moved up by my head and lovely caressed my cheek.

"When your body is done absorbing my seed, you will be ours. You will go free to spread our seed to your people. Within a year the human race as you know it will be no more."

I wanted to cry, but just couldn't get upset enough to do it. I know I should be upset at what was happening, what had happened and what I was going to do. But, somehow it seemed like the best thing that ever happened to me. As I lay there on the mattress over the next few ours my body absorbed the alien come in my belly. Slowly my belly reduced in size, the smaller it became the hornier I grew. The more I wanted to fuck and the more in love with my alien captor I became. After three hours my belly was back to normal, I was his and had one thing on my mind. To spread his - our seed, to change all of man kind, to please my master, my alien master and captor, he moved over next to me and lay down. He waved his hand over my body and with that I could move. I moved over next to him and nestled my head in his chest. Soon we were both asleep. The invasion of Earth could wait until morning.

The next morning I woke up to find him still asleep next to me, for the first time in my life I had a morning hardon. I began rubbing my hands over his body and slowly moved my way to his ass cheeks. They were so firm, round, and perfect I moved them apart and slowly inserted my hard cock in to his hole. It was like it knew what I wanted and it opened to allow me easy entrance. I felt a strange feeling in my cock and then a wonderful tingling in my cock head. I knew then that I had just sprayed my first bit of alien lube. With his hole now slick and open to me I had no trouble sinking my cock in to him. I heard him sigh and I did too. Over the next 15 minutes I pumped in and out of his ass. With the constant release of lube his hole was super slick and my cock moved in and out of him like it was how it was meant to be. It felt so right, I was so in love I would do anything for him. I would kill myself if it made him happy.

With one final thrust, my nuts released their now alien seed. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before, my orgasm wasn't just in my cock and balls it traveled up my spine and to my brain. I screamed out in ecstasy as my cock continued to spew in my alien lover's hole. When it was done I pulled out of him and wrapped my arms around him and started suckling on his nipples for my morning breakfast. After eating I got dressed and set out in to the city looking for other humans.

It took less than a year and the entire population of Earth was transformed. Humans no longer bred among themselves instead they waited for the arrival of our alien masters. Then we would begin breeding.

After my job was finished I returned to my alien lover. We left Earth soon after the arrival of his - our people. Our job - to go forth in the galaxy, find new worlds to transform. But, that is another story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Very well written and has the legs to go on in chapters!just think of all the possible directions the story could take....his first seduction of another human since transforming,his struggle against that seduction knowing what it meant for humanity and his total inability to stop himself from doing it.Perhaps a description of the seductee conversion experience,and how the two become the initial breeding pair in a group that grows.The pheromones emmitted by the group render most any man powerless to escape the seduction,and many are bred.This story has possibilities!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...