pierced cock jacob's ladder

Zeek4054

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I took a nice cock with a frenulum ladder/jacobs ladder..    Would have been an above average dick without body mods.....had both the ladder and a size ought PA.    He was actually one of my selected chasers......so when I met him the first time, I had no idea about the decorations.   It was supposed to be all about my seed, his hole..    Well that only lasted one session, then I knew I had to have some of that meat.    So he started returning the favor the very next breeding session.    A couple of times later, he let it out that he had HEP C.

fucking eh, music to my perverted ears.   now we had a full fledged trade going my strain for his hepc.     he was successful first,  that beautiful stainless steel bejeweled cock ripped me well enough to get the job done.   It was a couple months later until he had a nice case of the fuck flu going.     We continue to swap recharges on a time to time basis.    

Kind of like a very finely ripped butt plug, it is amazing feeling each of those points of joy being forced into my hole, then popped out again, one by one----stroke by deep fucking stroke.   I would certainly endure the pain of getting one, IF I had the meat worthy of it.    On me it would be more of a Jacobs step stool than Jacobs Ladder.    

Had another one, interestingly some years ago.   Amazing guy.   A bit older, long hair, chill, tan and lots and lots of tats and body mods.   CL hook up in Tampa during a business trip.   You know how sometimes sex is a bit reserved the first time with a new partner.    Even great first time sex has some missing elements simply as the partners do not know each other.   As we gain experience, we learn to compensated......but I still believe much first time fucking has some limitations.

But this tamps dude was not only beautiful, he was talented.   In fact, it remains one of my all time favorite fucks.....great guy,....amazing cock and super skills.    Anyhow, his Ladder ripped me a new one....but it felt so good.   He too cotracted Hep C, and in fact e-mailed me about, concerned he may have fucked it into me.   He had not, but I would have gladly taken it from him.

those are the only two I have taken (or even scene) in real life.   Both were great experiences.   What a wonderful modification........too bad more breeding tops don't wear one.   Only having felt 2 in 50 years of ass fucking seems a pity.

9 hours ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

those are the only two I have taken (or even scene) in real life.   Both were great experiences.   What a wonderful modification........too bad more breeding tops don't wear one.   

I think many guys actually DO, but they seldom get to use it. The bottom sees that and being face to face with all that jewellery makes them think twice. "That's gonna hurt and rip me open, and we'll have a bad playtime" or something of the like. So the top offers the bottom a way out by asking if they need to remove it. It's out of courtesy, I think. I've bottomed for a few pierced guys, and this scenario always happens. An experienced bottom slut, like yourself, might agree to get fucked by metal things, but I think the majority is that they don't want to be ripped open from stem to stern.

• Upvote 1

I've had the pleasure of being fucked a few times about 10/12 years ago by a guy with a Jacob's ladder. Got to say, for me, each time was an out-of-this-world experience; it felt amazing. He was a multiple cummer too which means that during each session he would load me up 4 or 5 times. I had the initial worries that it would shred my hole, much as described above, but that did not come to pass. I would gladly, happily, and readily repeat the experience again; sadly the guy moved away and I've not found someone with a Jacob's ladder since, but I always live in hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poz-Mcr said:

I've had the pleasure of being fucked a few times about 10/12 years ago by a guy with a Jacob's ladder. Got to say, for me, each time was an out-of-this-world experience; it felt amazing. He was a multiple cummer too which means that during each session he would load me up 4 or 5 times. I had the initial worries that it would shred my hole, much as described above, but that did not come to pass. I would gladly, happily, and readily repeat the experience again; sadly the guy moved away and I've not found someone with a Jacob's ladder since, but I always live in hope.

Sounds like something I would love to experience. I am glad you had such a great experience!

4 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

I think many guys actually DO, but they seldom get to use it. The bottom sees that and being face to face with all that jewellery makes them think twice. "That's gonna hurt and rip me open, and we'll have a bad playtime" or something of the like. So the top offers the bottom a way out by asking if they need to remove it. It's out of courtesy, I think. I've bottomed for a few pierced guys, and this scenario always happens. An experienced bottom slut, like yourself, might agree to get fucked by metal things, but I think the majority is that they don't want to be ripped open from stem to stern.

I don’t think any respectable submissive bottom has a choice . If the top wants to keep his cock adorned the bottom should take it with pleasure, and suck it clean after he is breed . Just my thoughts 

• Like 1