Training your second hole?

PhatWhiteButt

For me I used to have this issue with longer dick pounding away making me feel uncontrollable (but still gritted my teeth and took it like a champ lol)

then I bought a couple long dildos that weren’t thick, made sure I clean up deep (see one of my latest posts for details) and slowly inserted them up my pussy, I was very careful at first and tried several positions till I felt comfortable taking it deep. I did this for a while till I could feel my inner hole opening up easily and I knew exactly what position I need to be at taking it 

• Like 2

On 9/7/2019 at 2:11 AM, PhatWhiteButt said:

Are there any tips on how to enjoy second hole penetration? Exercises? 

Just let it rest once it's inside. I can ride big dicks but if I take one that feels uncomfortable I have to wait for a while and get used to it. If you're the one riding your top's dick, start slow. If he's inside you and your in doggy, move your hips around and take your time. If your in missionary, ask him to thrust slow at first. 

If you want to practice, get a long, thick dildo (10+ inches) with a flared base and sit on it every day. 

• Like 1

Practice is always the best way to take it deep. I would suggest daily. When I started bottoming I had the same problem and bought a few longer dildos. Every evening after work I dedicated to opening my cunt and would spend a few hours working on depth. You have to be committed and train your hole. Lube up good and keep at it. I always suggest to do it without poppers so you are doing it naturally. Once your good without poppers it’s easier with. 

My training method is being used by a 9"+ dom top who is always knock-knock-knocking on that door. He fucks missionary to get most penetration and control of my cunt. That also means for him to be root deep in my cunt he has to fuck open that second hole (sigmoid flexure). He seems to really enjoy that process of overwhelming my cunt and hearing me react as he grinds into those inner muscles until he defeats them. That's when my whole body groans onto his cock as I'm deep-cunted with his knob and shaft resting inside my womb ready for breeding and impregnation.

Once he's up in that juicy tight space is when I start taking his deepest fucking action and when he starts pumping his many, many loads into me. The added bonus being his seed stays up in me a long time for max absorption.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1