Panty sniffing

piggychemlover

O.M.G. !    Extremely HOT !  I used to work at a main series of stores cleaning out the bath rooms .  I guess it started by sniffing the bath rooms - cleaning out the garbage / waste can - seeing what types of people been in there - really cleaned them good - smelling clean afterwords . Sometimes seeing used condoms or used bloody tampons .

Anyway , I started smelling my worn underwear - guys butt holes and more - with groups - always gave me erections !    :)

• Like 1

Guest AmbertheTG75
On 9/18/2019 at 1:40 AM, ronnie4u said:

O.M.G. !    Extremely HOT !  I used to work at a main series of stores cleaning out the bath rooms .  I guess it started by sniffing the bath rooms - cleaning out the garbage / waste can - seeing what types of people been in there - really cleaned them good - smelling clean afterwords . Sometimes seeing used condoms or used bloody tampons .

Anyway , I started smelling my worn underwear - guys butt holes and more - with groups - always gave me erections !    :)

My poz female hooker friend let’s me sniff her dirty panties when she fucks me with a big black strap on hehe

9 hours ago, AmbertheTG86 said:

My poz female hooker friend let’s me sniff her dirty panties when she fucks me with a big black strap on hehe

Used to clean bathrooms in library and book store-luv'd it. Used tampons and pads-licked and sucked them. Dirty condoms-same. So hot the turds still floating in the bowl-especially women.

Guest AmbertheTG75
2 hours ago, SuzeFagRag said:

Used to clean bathrooms in library and book store-luv'd it. Used tampons and pads-licked and sucked them. Dirty condoms-same. So hot the turds still floating in the bowl-especially women.

She put her bloody tampon in me once after she was done omg it made me so horny I could hardly handle it