cumdump, cum as lube

Davidc

15 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes cum is the best lube. once 4 or 5 guys have dumped their loads in me guys don't even need to use any lube to fuck me .plus having cum dripping from my pussy sends a clear message that I'm a total whore

I agree with that. Once a guy or two has unloaded their nut juice in my all the guys after don't need to lube up. They just use the cum in me for lube and then add their own load for the guy after them to use as cock lube.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes cum is the best lube. once 4 or 5 guys have dumped their loads in me guys don't even need to use any lube to fuck me .plus having cum dripping from my pussy sends a clear message that I'm a total whore

it sends the message that you're a total TOXIC whore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, fisterm8 said:

I love it when I'm lubed with cum from different guys and all churned together up my ass as I'm fucked......the feel and smell is what makes me happiest......I want for nothing more

I agree! I LOVE the unique smell of male cum. Nothing like the taste an smell of it. And the more guys that have unloaded in and on you, the stronger the male scent.

• Like 4

That's one of the things I like about pulling a train. On the weekend I went to Spa Excess here in Toronto and got gang fucked on the fuck bench. Took seven cocks and five loads one after another. As soon as one guy finished the next one slid in. Didn't need to add any lube.

Most of the guys I only saw when they pulled their dripping cocks out of my ass and slid them down my throat while the next guy churned up the multiple loads in my ass.

Only downside is that a lot of the cum ends up dripping on the floor instead of in my hole.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Agreed!  a number of loads in my hole and I can get fucked all night long.  Nothing better than the feel and smell of multiple top's cum in me! 

Fuck I need to get into action like that.... Fill a slut up with a group of other guys topping.

#BucketList

On 10/2/2019 at 4:55 PM, phukhole said:

Agreed!  a number of loads in my hole and I can get fucked all night long.  Nothing better than the feel and smell of multiple top's cum in me! 

fuck yeah faggot.you look like such a dirty pozzed up whore.i bet that sweet ass takes a gallon of pop cum every month